What do you think would be necessary to conquer Earth?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im thinking the answer is me, but what do you guys think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Giant Death Ray

Best answers
Zenoix, your a meany :(. Seriously tho, you would need to nuke the strongest countries on earth(america, UK, china,etc) ... then you use ur ultra super amazing army to take down all the other countries... Zeo i hope this helps man

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those giant testicles things from Hellboy. God, I'd kill myself before they kill me. o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Worldwide embargoes to destroy the economies of smaller nations followed by the release of a crippling airborne virus followed by an authoritarian government using force to acquire territory for itself followed by the killing of all disidents and the brainwashing of the future generations a la 1984 essentially creating a police state where you have no freedom and uses lies, treachery, and social engineering to control the populace and make them believe that their government is at war with the rest of the world and that they owe their very lives to said government (even though "the rest of the world" is also under control of this government").

Basically, read the book "1984". :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A ultra secret sect of ninja's, an army of mecha, and a new religion for all people with me at its head.
If all that fails, then I'd have to pull out the big guns

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A pack of smokes, nose-spray and an umbrella.

And no, I'm not spoiling my plan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hypnosis and a global broadcasting station.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
A really wicked laugh..

MuahahahahaHAHAHA!

Best answers
to get ahold of my Charged Particle Cannon that we have spoke about a while back, then threaten the sun with it. Oh and threaten to take away satellite and cable tv.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just say it has something to do with eBaum's World, and lots and lots of Internets.

Best answers
are all you guys nuts? I mean just do what google already have done, take over the internet and get rich enough to buy the world (I know, stupid idea, we all know mircosoft own the world already but it's too hard to say...)

But if I was going to take over the world you'd easily be able to do it by making world war three break out(bush said you have stupid hair tony, i woudln't stand for that), of course there would be nothing left afterwards but lets face it, theres not much around anyway and if certain countrys carry on as they are it's all going to end anyway :p happy thoughts people as the nukes heading towards all the europion countrys :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
are all you guys nuts? I mean just do what google already have done, take over the internet and get rich enough to buy the world (I know, stupid idea, we all know mircosoft own the world already but it's too hard to say...)

But if I was going to take over the world you'd easily be able to do it by making world war three break out(bush said you have stupid hair tony, i woudln't stand for that), of course there would be nothing left afterwards but lets face it, theres not much around anyway and if certain countrys carry on as they are it's all going to end anyway :p happy thoughts people as the nukes heading towards all the europion countrys :p
What value does money have during economic collapse? Money is a non-issue in world domination

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Kurt said:
What value does money have during economic collapse? Money is a non-issue in world domination
Ah, but if you were to take a couple of decades it wouldn't be.

Invest enough - assuming you just start out super rich - in key parts of every country, then withdraw all your money at once. This would start a chain reaction of people withdrawing their savings that would crush companies by their thousands. In the turmoil and civil war that result you rise up (and, with all economies in the world destroyed, there would be turmoil and civil war ) you could take control with a decent, well paid army. You could even take on the soldiers you defeat, promising them food and clothing that they would have lacked before you rode in.

The upshot of this is, if you let the chaos ride for a year or two, people would thank you for taking control.

As long as you did the first part under assumed names.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
How about just mind control all world leaders and leading political parties in every country, that should do the trick ;x.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to change my means to.....monkeys. Lots and lots of...monkeys.

Y'arr.

Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
we all know mircosoft own the world already but it's too hard to say..
WRONG!! EA owns the world... Microsoft is EA's *****..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom