what do you think of my sig

Best answers
ya mewtoo made this sig and avitar wich im tryin to get to 50 posts for but what do you think of it i think it looks pretty dang nice so tell me what you think;/

Best answers
come on not all at once now.......

hey to all you people with power on this sorry for the double post i want to get peoples thoughts on this avitar and sig so what do you people think about it;/

Best answers
yo im said i was sorry i just wanted the thread to last untill people gave there appions and nice sig i always like that one with brolli radditz vegeta and goku fightin :D

Best answers
its nice
Its better then what i can do with Sigs at the moment, i'm more of a Pencil and Paper guy, but i'm learning how to use Photo Shop correctly :)

Best answers
Yeah, it looks nice. Hey, Rene? Why'd you change YOUR sig? I liked Veggie-sama in his tux.

Best answers
There changed it back :D

Hope to get better at sig making so i can make a better one, though that is my first one ever made

Best answers
I have only one question: with the entirely too funny topic of cookie monster, why not use Cookie Monster instead of Kid Buu? Dare I say, even Cookie Monster in a Kid Buu Suit?

Best answers
It because buu turns people into cookies and eats them. munch crunch.

Best answers
But Cookie monster is blue... and a muppet that makes him a minimum of a bajillion times cooler. He even has a cookie song, how badass is that?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RuFuS, next time you double post it's a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom