What do you think about this class?

Best answers
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take this class over the summer at the local community college...
http://www.parkland.edu/csit/animation/anaprogram.htm
but, I don't know anything about the feild of 3d modeling so I was wondering if anybody heard of the certificates they speak of or if it's just some B.S. I was also wondering if any body to a class similar to this, like for the same certificate or something...

I would greatly appreciate it, if you did have a concern about this class, you let me know, so I can ask them... thanks!

(woo, hopefully if you guys judge this class wholesome, it'll give more power to me... woo!)

There isnt anything wrong with the edit function, you just gotta scroll down more. Heres proof. =] ~Twister

Best answers
seeing as when I click edit it wants me to delete the message...

Anywho, what class in that program would you suggest I take first...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i suggest less double posting? use the edit button, it saves having modortors chew you later on...

the course seems ok, if your looking to go into the film making side of 3d graphics, also, i would not suggest going for it unless you have a fairly artistic background in the first place. a lot of 3d design at the professional level is backed up with sound 2d work to go with it.

if your going for game design it would probably do, but i dont think its the best course for it...

Best answers
Thanks for replying... btw, when I hit edit, it gave me the choice to delete the thread but not edit...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I dunno how I was successful in editing your post, and you cant. The option to delete is at the top, but if you scroll down there is the box that contains your post in it, and you make the changes there. Then hit the save changes button under that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom