What do you think about PERNAMENT transformations?

Pernament transes Good/Bad?

• I love them!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
What do you think about pernament transformations? I think it suck! I think they should be pernament, soo after respawning you are in the same form, but I think they should be able to Descend aswell!! I love fighting as weak characters:] only stronger opponents gave good fights:]! I just hate Krillin with hair :cry: second form of Cell looks even more ugly than first :cry: I just wanna descend!!!!! :rolleyes:

Best answers
Perm. trans. is bad in servers with averaging, as the boosted pl becomes the base pl. That means that a mystic Krillin with 6 mil loses more pl on death than a ssj Goku with 6 mil.

If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't mind.

Best answers
I dunnp really.. never really thought about it. But i like it the way it is now lol dont change anything =\

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a great idea... and would really like to see it as maybe... a server option?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Average PLs are being shifted around by harSens in 1.3 so it will balance out.

Best answers
Soo Hwoarang do you like pernament transes as they are now? I don't like it:( this thread isn't suggestion, just if many people don't like pernament transes(the thing that you can't descend :cry: ), maybe the Team will do something about it(like server option, variable or something!)!

Sonic Boyster I know about the problem with averaging being solved, but I just hate that I can't descend :cry: this thing I just hate!

Best answers
the characters that have permanent transformations had them in the show so i think its good that they kept it like that. but it does get annoying when youre doing good enought to trans but because of the average pl thing you dont really gain anymore after a perm trans.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Permanent Transformations, as they are now, suck. Sorry.

It doesn't matter if you've got skill or not, eventually you're going to die, and if you picked a character who has a permanent, and chose to transform, you're going to be losing craploads of power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but

u will always have the extra ki, speed, and attack

and u wont ever deform from running out of ki

so u may lose more pl on dieing but u always have the advantage of transforming with out having to transform more than once

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fail to see how it's an advantage of ANY kind.

The characters with one time transformations--Buu, Krillin, and Cell, ALL have MUCH higher transformation requirements then the others, and only ONE of them gets equal powerlevel gain! That's a disadvantage right there.

On TOP of the harder to reach powerlevel, they LOSE the little power they do gain when they die!

Take two players of equal skill.

By the time Krillin can transform, Gohan has already reached the level where he can transform very quickly, if not instantly.

Should Krillin choose to transform, the next time he dies, he loses a crapload of power, whereas Gohan doesn't.

Guess that "advantage" justification was blown out of the water.

Best answers
Right..

And besides, how dumb would it be if you are fighting Cell form 2, and instantly he would change into Cell form 1..? o_O
What would he do, barf up 17 or something..?

Permanent transformations are there for a reason, if you like the advantage of descending, just pick a char who can..

What i DO think is that characters with a Permanent Transformation should have a MUCH bigger PL gain compared to chars who don't..
And about the same powerlevel loss and gain as a saijin of that PL..

Best answers
Sentient said:
Right..

And besides, how dumb would it be if you are fighting Cell form 2, and instantly he would change into Cell form 1..? o_O
What would he do, barf up 17 or something..?

Permanent transformations are there for a reason, if you like the advantage of descending, just pick a char who can..

What i DO think is that characters with a Permanent Transformation should have a MUCH bigger PL gain compared to chars who don't..
And about the same powerlevel loss and gain as a saijin of that PL..
In the show, I'm pretty sure Cell did barf the Android up. :D

Best answers
Ermmm, yeh Gohan punched him in the stomach and he spat out android #18

Couldnt u have made an option "I dont care"? to suit me, and those who dont :tired:

Best answers
Personally, I don't think "perminant" transformations should even exsist.

Each person that currently has a "Perminant" trans has shown the abilitiy to "de-trans", with the exception of Krillin. Cell when he got his ass whopped by Gohan was forced to de-trans. Buu only "transforms" when he absorbed someone, and if that person were 'removed' from him, he would decend in theory.

Krillin never has a real transformation anyway, so he should just be given the ablility :p

Best answers
SoulStriker yes finally somebody that understands me:)
This is what I think about transformations:
-Transformations to SSJ(or highter) uses Ki, soo after loosing all ki, or dying you should return to normal form

-pernament transes are different because after loosing all ki or even dying you still have the same form, but if you want you should be able to descend!!
For example Frieza: his transformations don't gaved him more PL, actually his race was able to deTrans to hide their Real power! Soo last form of frieza was his normal form, but and all transformations were only to hide their REAL power! Soo if he wouldn't be destroyed and changed to cyborg, he would probably just return to his weakest form!!
Cell descended only after removing android from him, but he haved computer in every of his cells, soo he was able to return to perfect even without #18, this means his body remember his forms and can change it whenewer he want! other thing for Cell when he return to the past he changed to an egg, soo it's another example of descend for him! Buu changed forms even easier! lol he was even steam(hehe)! when Goku and Vegeta take all characters that he used power he returned to his pure and weaker(weaker from Super Buu not from Fat Buu^^) form - KidBuu! Soo he also haved ability to descend! Krillin doesn't haved any transformations, soo why gave him pernament trans?

Soo I think pernament Should mean that they don't descend after loosing all ki or dying, but they still can "Manually" descend!!!

Best answers
this is why i think the team thought about this...

if you think about it, cell ,krillin and boo have very powerfull atacks... but what's the cost? Permanent trans...

don't you think so?

Best answers
Well descending would not gave more power to those characters than now have pernament trans! Just think, you descend manually, soo you are weaker not stronger! And all characters that have pernament transformations except maybe Krillin have weak trans! they have just 1.5x multiplier, anyway! Making them "manually" descend wouldn't overpower them because descending makes characters weaker!! I think this should be a cvar for this!! Soo everyone could play as wish!! And BTW those characters you mentioned don't have most powerful attacks! Most powerful attacks are attacks that u use with skill! If you are advanced user the most powerful can be kiblast or generic beam! And Saiyans have most powerful attacks!! And they don't have pernament transes!!

Best answers
The post before me had so many mistakes in it I don't know what to say..

BTW and krillin has 2.0 multiplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom