What do you think about DB Raging Blast----->{PS3}

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;9MxsiXVigjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxsiXVigjg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxsiXVigjg[/video]
Discuss Your thoughts about this AMAZING Game.

My opinion:Ive played it,online,not online and i think it rocks!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a second one coming out. I didn't really care for this 1st one. I played the demo and felt the fighting formula was the same, which means it would get boring really really really fast. They added some nice touches, such as slamming a person in to a wall causing a giant crater. And it did feel more loose, but you were basically given the same 4 combos and a selection of energy beams to chose from in a relatively small map.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg... from 1:11 to 1:14 it looked like it was from ESF Final's Namek map. :shocked:
That's how good ESF:Final will be. :D

Edit: Hell, every map resembles ESF:F. And i'm not talking about details(which are practically the same) but the graphics. :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game sucks. Its a hit and run game. Let alone it takes too much after Armored Core. To bad it didn't take the Good Game part. "Hey guys lets take a character and clone it and make 5 different copies of Vegeta. Hey guys lets Make all the fusions have nothing to do with the Characters at all and make them their own class. "

The game is just Tenkaichi with somewhat better graphics. Note that this is just my opinion of the game.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
By the way for you Demonoid to say about fusions,I dont believe that fusions will be present in ESF:Final will they?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they won't.

On topic: They should seriously stop making DBZ fighting games. Unless they do something new with the entire series, they should stop making DBZ games. Let the damn franchise die out already.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it me, or does the video quality really drops at the end of the video almost? All the rocks explosions really look half-Life 1 like.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved that game back in the days...even though it was a very random and buggy game.
Random encounters every 5 steps! The battle scenes were slow too and I don't believe you could skip them. The Ginyu glitch was hilarious. As for Raging Blast, seems generic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's very funny how Bandai remakes the same game over and over again :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that this series should die in a trash can, they don't listen to fans, they remake the fighting systems, take away features and bring them back like we never had them before, takes a step forward and then three steps back with every release.

I'm fed up with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom