What do you recommend?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What do you recommend? Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Or Budokai Tenkaichi 2? I'm thinking of buying one of them, but i dont know which one ;|

Discord Member
Best answers
Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I disliked Raging blast for its lack of characters. Who knows why they did it? The Raging blast series is when they tried to do things a bit differently, from what I recall. But if you were going to play a DBZ fighting game, it's almost always better to go with the one with the most features. Let's be honest here, the DBZ fighting genre is pretty lack luster, but it is unique in its mediocrity. If they are all the same, then you'll want the one where you can play as more characters, do more things, ect; this is why you buy the game in the first place, to play as characters from the Dragonball universe, and for no other reason (it certainly isn't its gameplay). Keeping this in mind, you will get more value for money with the game with more content, and I believe that to be Budokai Tenkaichi 2. In the end it is still a preference. So ends my advice.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I disliked Raging blast for its lack of characters. Who knows why they did it? The Raging blast series is when they tried to do things a bit differently, from what I recall. But if you were going to play a DBZ fighting game, it's almost always better to go with the one with the most features. Let's be honest here, the DBZ fighting genre is pretty lack luster, but it is unique in its mediocrity. If they are all the same, then you'll want the one where you can play as more characters, do more things, ect; this is why you buy the game in the first place, to play as characters from the Dragonball universe, and for no other reason (it certainly isn't its gameplay). Keeping this in mind, you will get more value for money with the game with more content, and I believe that to be Budokai Tenkaichi 2. In the end it is still a preference. So ends my advice.
Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom