What do you plan on getting for christmas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its a little over a month away and i wanted to see what people have on their minds

I already got Smackdown: Here comes the pain wrapped up for christmas...

What im getting for christmas: authentic redskins and falcons jersey with my name on it, a ring and necklace with my initials ingraved *real silver*, budokai 2, true crime: streets of la, nba live 2004, not too much other games im interested in now, and the bad thing about it is.. im getting it myself -_-

Scruffie

S
Anything that involves Monty Python, Red Dwarf, or Fawlty Towers.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see, I am getting a DVD burner, i got my kitty already =^o^= and I dont really want anything else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea. I haven't heard of any decent PS2 releases coming this winter (MENTION THEM PLEASE). The only other crap is like, Jak II, Prince of Persia, blah I hate platformy cartoony type games (like, goofy disney cartoony....) I heard PoP was good but I just don't have the care to get it.

Combine that with the fact that my computer is such crap now that I won't be buying a new game for it... forever. And I definitely won't be getting a new comp for christmas even though every beeyotch and his little brother gets one :S But I can deal. Maybe I'll just take a bat to my computer, say it just got a nasty BYTE.

Ohooooo. :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ima getting new parts, my computer died on me because the virus keeps making files, and crashed it all the time. but i live with my Mom and my father, they barely use the computer, so they let me use it,but i cannot dled instant messengers. Life sucks when there is a virus.

Best answers
I don't know what I'm getting from the others, but I know I've already bought my little brother Gran Turismo 2, since it's the one he wanted. I'd like the new Linkin Park CD, Evanescence, FF8, and a gamecube.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'd like...Hmm..dunno..but for my bday in January I want Metroid Prime 2 and Metroid Zero Mission..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm jewish :p;)

So far I've asked for an all in one printer/scanner/coper cause I could really use one of those at university, I don't really know what else I want/need...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm... budokai 2?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im possibly getting a car this year (Black 89 Accord, in great condition) Im also expecting a brand new comp (anything but compaq, mac, or gateway)

Gamewise.....Budokai 2 and ESPN Basketball 2k4 (basically NBA 2k4)

Everything else will more than likely be clothes are money to buy clothes.

Best answers
Im getting an russian made rpg-9 kaslanovf rocket launcher.
Ohh yeah...if i can't(And probroly won't) get that, i want the war of the ring or an game cube.

Mabey a grand theift auto game. ahh Blood!

Best answers
Well i dont really want anything at the moment,for me christmas is just like any other day in the week,so as my christmas gift i want everyone to piss off and leave me,the couch and the tv and the cola alone for the whole day:)

Best answers
hmm.. I Already Got Indiana Jones Collecters Edition DVD Box Set as an Early Gift......... I Really want A Sony Eye Toy or a Broadband Adapter, That would PWN =p

Best answers
Hey maybe
dbz-budoki 2
Halo 2
half-life 2
cpu upgrades.
new skates.
mario kart: double dash
and a eletric guitar

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hmmm, we are dropping this presents for christmas ****, I mean I aint 8 anymore and my little bro isn't 8 anymore either, so we dropped it.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I want Magus,a tube of lube, and a Goat for Christmas. Needless to say ill be pretty busy after that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably a new board an ELEMENT or FLIP ^_^ or if none TONY HAWK PRO SKATE UNDERGROUND!!!!! or if nothing.....watch VIVA LA BAM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Hmmm, we are dropping this presents for christmas ****, I mean I aint 8 anymore and my little bro isn't 8 anymore either, so we dropped it.
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR PRESENTS. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom