What do you need

Best answers
i have never played half life or Dbz esf(duh)
but i need to ask a thew questions before i do. ]
1) do you need wireless to play this game on the internet or does it work with dial up aswell.

2) i've read the walkthrough to help get esf,but when you said "after you typed in the key, download it from steam" i was confused do you have to pay to download it or will you not seeming as you already have a purchased copy of half life.

3) can you own any half life to play (i know you said it ust be half life 1) but i think there is more then one half life1.

PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!:shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firs I want U to know that I'm not absolutly sure about this, but, this is what I think:
1. U can use wireless, dial-up, or cable internet
2. Steam is free to download from net
3. Doesn't metter what HL1, it just have to be HL1

Best answers
even if that is not correct you have still helped me out a bundle.
:] (but my 2nd question) i already downloaded steam but if you read the step by step instructions it says download halflife will that cost?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if that is not correct you have still helped me out a bundle.
:] (but my 2nd question) i already downloaded steam but if you read the step by step instructions it says download halflife will that cost?
If you already have a copy then you don't need to buy it again. Just register your Half-Life CD-Key to your Steam account, and Steam will begin to download it from the server, then it will update it to the latest version.

Best answers
MC and LYKROS are mt two new best freinds when i get this half life pc game i will put you two into my freinds list(is there a way to add a buddy list to this thingy):talk:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC and LYKROS are mt two new best freinds when i get this half life pc game i will put you two into my freinds list(is there a way to add a buddy list to this thingy):talk:

STEAM has a friends list. Same as this forum ^^

In STEAM you have to add the persons STEAM name and you can see when hes online, what server and game hes playing (oinly if the game is launchedthrough STEAM) and you have a build in IM feature.

On a side note. Once you register your key. You can redownload HL free as much as you want. It has no limit since you already own the game ^^

Best answers
STEAM has a friends list. Same as this forum ^^

In STEAM you have to add the persons STEAM name and you can see when hes online, what server and game hes playing (oinly if the game is launchedthrough STEAM) and you have a build in IM feature.

On a side note. Once you register your key. You can redownload HL free as much as you want. It has no limit since you already own the game ^^
your added to my freinds list to Grega:talk:

Best answers
Hard to believe since my STEAM name isnt Grega ^^
while we are on the subject what half life games do you own becaus i need to know who has what to see if there is a popular game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I simply bought HL game of the year eddition. So HL (i dont play that), CS (hate that to), DOD (never even thought of playing) and ofcourse ESF ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom