What do you hate to love

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^Second parody thread

What do you love, but hate the fact that you do?

I hate the fact that I love to sleep only when I have homework. I also hate the that I love a good knuckles cracking.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cigs. They taste and make me feel so good and I can't help but feel cool when I smoke them.

Best answers
World of Warcraft.

I love the game and I hate the fact I love something soooo commercial, time- and money-eating!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Staying up way too late way too often. I honestly meant to get to bed around 12 tonight. It's almost 4. Was reading, then got into this Jane Austen show ("Persuasion") on PBS. Which is weird because I generally don't go for Victorian stuff. Blargh, sleep time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Several things.

The first thing is my inability to keep promises to myself. What do I mean by this? I'll give an example.

There was a hugeass history test a few days ago, which we were supposed to have before vacation, but the professor's father died, so it was postponed. I wanted to study during vacation, but just didn't have the will, despite promising myself that I am going to do just that. Vacation finished. Had 2 more days until the test. Promised myself again I was gonna study my ass off, no, didn't happen. Last day, the morning before test-day (I had school in the afternoon this week). My alarm wakes me up at 8 AM, I promise myself that I was going to get up, nope. I turned off the alarm and woke up at 10 AM. 4 more hours until school. Did I study? No.

"Bleh, I'll sit at the PC for an hour, and then I have another 3 hours, yay!"

one hour later...

"30 minutes more, 2 and a half hours is plenty."

30 minutes later..

"2 hours is enough."

1 hour later...

"Meh, 30 minutes is all I need, I studied before vacation, I just need to revize."

30 minutes later..

"Right! Let's get to work!"

You can forsee what happened next. I didn't know **** on the test and now I'm prly gonna get a 1, equivalent to an F in the US. This happens to me once in a while, and sometimes consistently. I HATE IT!! It's happening right now, I'm supposed to study chemistry, but I'm still replying to this. Sad...

Second thing, World of Warcraft.

Third thing, I love to eat FAST AND A LOT, which ends up in heartburn several hours later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smokes, binge drinking, MMO gaming, vista, my ex, and games with no depth or gameplay but great graphics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate my only, and worst true addiction: sugar. Damn you, C6H12O6, DAMN YOU TO HELL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so anyway, to post an exerpt of a conversation between avenger and i:

oh, i'm Lee by the way.

Lee - I'm looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks... who's first?! says:
ok, so you clearly disapprove of my lifestyle, in which case, stop talking to me
Simen says:
i don't disapprove
Simen says:
I disapprove of you giving me lectures when you're doing heroin
Simen says:
and when you know nothing of my life at all
Simen says:
last three days I've been ill, so I can't "go out"
Simen says:
and i'm bored to death
Lee - I'm looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks... who's first?! says:
i didn't give you a lecture
i said, if you don't approve, then **** off
and i meant it.
Simen says:
dude, instead of checking in on other peoples experiances and asking stupid questions. why don't you log off your pc, and go get a life? seriously?

Simen says:
I don't recall this as being told to **** off
Simen says:
this seems more like a lecture to me, but whatever
ok, then i'll stop mincing words
**** off./
Simen says:
roger that junkie boy.

i'm wondering, at which point of all 3 times i've done heroine, among the other drugs i've tried, and not become addicted to, while leading a VERY respectable lifestyle, i've become a junkie.

and where do the preconceptions come from?

could it be that avenger is upset because i dislike the fact that he annoys me every day with questions about my life, and that i'd prefer it if he would just leave me the **** alone sometimes? i have no idea. i'll let him answer.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know how we get pissed off when random euros bring outside baggage to the forum and start bickering and posting conversation logs?

Yeah, that kind of applies here. Unless Avenger is in on a joke and you're both super best friends, I don't understand why you felt the need to post that here. I'm not a fan of Avenger. That's no secret. But there's absolutely no reason to snipe him over something as silly as this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh it's not sniping. but he did block me, and this IS on topic. well, kinda. so i was hoping for an answer of some sort, but moreso i wanted to start a debate as to why people generate such preconceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom