Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beam Spammers

• People who only throw or prepunch

• Total voters
Best answers
Edit: opps mis-read the post, so i edit the quote out

Im with Hwoarang, everyone has their own style and can play the game as they want. In essence the thing that ****s me the most is people who play without playing for fun, or people who play to ruin others fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people are taking offense from this poll I can just delete the entire thing, who wants me to delete it then?

Best answers
prepunch and throw....i hate it so much....but i always do revenge after^^

Best answers
I hate when people constantly trans. Its just not a proper fight. I can understand doing it once in a while but constantly, bah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont "hate" any of them, because thyey dont bother me.

Spammers: Good when they die I trans kill them over and over again till they leave the server.
Melee whores: None are as good as me so i dont care.
Beam Spammer: DOnt bother me cause im usually the one spamming beams, if somone trys to do it to me, i will rape with melee. then spam more.
People who only throw or do prepunch: If they do that they suck bad at melee so its a joke to kill them.

ANd like legend said: Lack of skilled players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, you can fight me any day =D Or any Ocrana member, we're all good =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transkillers. Cause finally, FINALLY when your like, goku, you sit there. for like an hour, and you finally reach around 1,752,636...then you start. then when they kill you you MIGHT get down to 1,637,745. so then you need to take another like 15-30 minutes to gain that again. then guess what? trans kill. so ****ing anoying . .

Best answers
I hate people who cry about Trans-Killing the most. You want to transform? Go hide and do it, don't expect me to hand you the upper-hand in a fight.

What's really funny, is when people say I shouldn't do it, because I should want a challenge? Then you should want a challenge, too, so don't transform (which is equally as stupid as complaining about Trans killing).

If you're gonna trans, find someplace safe first- It's called stategy. Being too lazy to do so is no one's fault but your own. Saying "Dont Trans-Kill" is like waiting for people to fully charge they're Spirit Bomb / Death Ball / Final Flash / Special Beam Cannon, since it's "unfair" to hit them.

Man up.

Best answers
ive said this before about trans

it is a privaledge not a right...

plus i love all of those in the poll since i am all of those at least once in this game

Best answers
****heads that spend half an hour in a game with a bot, have a real person join their game and dont have the commen courtesy to restart their ki by switching charicters leaving the new players to get pissed at them and go post about it on some what do you hate the most topic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom