What do you do when your bored ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Title says it all

Sleep I guess If I can't find any think to keep me amused, & possibly start a thrad such as this =O.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I write fan fiction... and have like 30 different stories that need to be completed (including my rumble post).

My imagination is my own worse enemy. :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes I write a fanfic, map or play games. Most of the time I go outside for a walk.

Retired
Best answers
If i'm not at work, or school or sleeping then i'm either out. if i'm not out then i'm usually in the house Reading or Doing School Work

Best answers
When I'm bored, I usually draw whatever I can think of for an hour or so. If I can't be bothered with that, then I'll usually just load up a game and play for a while. As a last resort, I sometimes turn to reality TV shows :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think 99.9% of people in america watch TV when they are bored, and I am proud to be an american :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< ... when i am bored... i would like to watch tv.... but my parents dun allow sometimes also sometimes tv is boring after time.

So i get a piece of paper and draw on it or write lyrics.

sometimes i sing my lyrics and sometimes i sing some songs playback :)

that much fun. But wouldnt i live so far away from my friends (44 km far away) i would meet me with my friends after homework and then you wont have boredom for 99% ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually go and warn random people. J/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I troll the forums while playing Maple Story.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this time of the year, I'm usually writing some sort of fiction or some music when I'm bored. Failing that, I'll read a book.

During the school year, if I'm bored, it either means I'm ahead on my school work, or I'm not studying enough. If I'm satisfied that I'm ahead on my school work, I'll usually get in a game of something (last year, it was HL2) to wind down, or, of course, I'll attempt to continue writing some music.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I either watch tv, go on IRC, or go out drinking with some friends :p

Best answers
when im bored? i mastrubate, of course! (sometimes in the toilet at work)
its healthy u know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well during the summer. if im not out, I am working on my movie, if not that, playing a video game, if not that (rare), Im playing City of Heroes, if not that, then I'm drawing something, if not that, watching T.V, if not that, sleeping and if fr some reason not doing that, working out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes when im bored i watch tv and model at the same time, if that fails i fire up steam and play NS :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either play PC games, or write design documents for games I never finish. =/

Annie

A
DustMan2704 said:
when im bored? i mastrubate, of course! (sometimes in the toilet at work)
its healthy u know.
Well hey me too...and I dunno if I can say this on the internet but...*looks around* sometimes when I'm bored...I just...stare O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put on music. Play guitar. Read. Eat. Read this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I get bored I just phone up some friends and find someone who isn't doing anything, then head over there.

If it's late at night though, or for some reason or another can't get a hold of anybody, i'll just whip out my guitar and jam for a while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i check the forums over and over -_-

Or i just get on my bike and go straight till i get bored of taht, than i turn round XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I sometimes end up smoking alot more ciggies when I am bored, I will more likely end up more bored then you since I am stuck on dial up for alot of the time untill i go to an internet cafe (Looks loike my mum doesn't realise rather then payying hourly rates it would actually be cheaper to get monthly rates, and i have a single connection to ymself or if my brother wants in too even though he is hardly around the house, he can have it to, it's better then having some 1.5mb connection shared between nearly 50 comps, and better ping since all the wow players like to take away my chances of good ping :().

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom