What do you do when your bored ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um yeah i just check these forums, do prank phonecalls, play with my mighty axe (meanin my guitar you sickos), and/or going up to random people in the streets and say "burrito" with a very heavy mexican accent

Best answers
when im bored, i usually go to my neighbours house, or i sit down and watch 5-10 random dragonball Z episodes, from random sagas..., and if not that, i usually study and review things that i learned from my previous grade, so i can perpare myself for my new school year...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when im bored, i usually go to my neighbours house, or i sit down and watch 5-10 random dragonball Z episodes, from random sagas..., and if not that, i usually study and review things that i learned from my previous grade, so i can perpare myself for my new school year...
Studying when youre bored would likely make the problem worse. It means boredom while youre studying and boredom later on when youre sitting in class reviewing stuff from last year so the returds have some idea what is going on.

Best answers
I use to went to the woods. I was never bored there.
But ever sience i moved to a city then when i get bored then i try to
conjure up a psiball, try to figure out how im going to write/make my own game
ore got to sleep (one day i went to sleep 16.00
and slept untill 7.00 of the next day).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually play a game or watch anime. If I don't feel like doing those, I'm on GAIA Online or the ESF Forums.

Best answers
Im going to skate in da skatepark :shocked: , fighting with my worse enemy(neighbour) :cool: , challenge friends in esf,tony hawk ug2, cs source, drawing chrono trigger fan art.

btw, that neighbour almost allways put his boot to my cat, thats why im angry ;(

Best answers
Bordem equals... Drawing,(working on my comic) Making Amvs , Sleep

Best answers
I drink as much alcohol as possible in the shortest period of time possible !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pick up my guitar and play some good ol' Priest and MAIDEN!! tunes \m/ or skate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom