What do you do best?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of anything you can think of or anything you think you can do really well, what would you think you could do your best at?.

[embarassed]Personally, I'd pick between my tech headness or my l33t gaming skills[/embarassed]

Best answers
People say I'm pretty good at design..

I just think that I'm good at what I do best, and for that gift I feel blessed.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mh..

I've pretty much mastered English, even though it's not my primary language.

I've got good hand-eye coordination, cultivated by years of video gaming. o/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say I was good as school, but that would just be a blatant lie.

Lets see... I guess I have pretty good reflexes and amazing hand eye coordination.

Best answers
Well, if I had to be honest I would say I have gotten pretty damn good at getting ridiculously intoxicated in one fashion or the other when the occasion called for it. Not the a good trait to be good at or proud off, but the question was asked.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
<_< Your mom >_>

(had to be said)

In all seriousness:

Hack stuff, ruin people's ****, code the nasty, etc.

Best answers
umm....Anything revolving around sexual activity i suppose...but if i had to go with something a little less shameful and personal.....that would definitely be
accessorizing and dancing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly, modelling is probably the thing that I'm best at, so if I were a sim I'd have uber high creativity

nge

Best answers
I love my saxophone. Second best player in the state last year in the largest state competition, if that counts for anything.

Best answers
I am very good with the weather. Tracking storms, forcasting, ect... I am going to go for a PhD in Meteorology when I graduate grade school. Gonna cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars and 6-8 years out of my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm good at leading I guess. Whenever i'm in any sort of group situation I can always take charge and get everything running smoothly. I'm just naturally good with people, everyone I meet seems to like me, so that kinda thing comes easy to me.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I am good at arguing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
out of everything

Playing guitar, just love the damn thing and it's what I do best because I put a lot of hours. One guy told me " It's now how long you been playing, it's how passionate you are and how much time you put into it "

:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess my gaming skills are all I have to be proud of. And my driving skills, maybe. o/

Best answers
Everyone says that im good at sports, like:acrobatic,running,etc.

That's my hobby.

Also, im good at creating something, like: remaking trash to a useful stuff, use toys to create lots of cool stuff.:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ima nowhere goot exept on sitting infront of the pc =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart said:
Gonna cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars and 6-8 years out of my life.
Mother of ****... you're joking, right? Hundreds of thousands? The University of Alberta is one of the best universities in North America for Engineering, and my tuition came to $5200 this year. In Ameridollars, thats about $4500. Times 4 for a full degree and it comes to $20 800 CDN. You're getting ****ed in the ass, and there's no way for you to know whether weather is really your thing. I know a guy that went from Engineering Physics (supposedly the hardest discipline) to Arts. That's about as much of a 180 as you can possible do. Once you get into it, you could decide that meteorology isn't what you want after all, but by then, what has it cost you?

Anyway, you must be loaded to have that kind of money available...

I'd have to say that nobody slacks quite the way I do. That's what I'm good at, slacking and getting good grades.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm good at speaking and articulating my words =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reading, writing, being creative with language, pretty much anything to do with the English Language. I'm doing exactly that at university and hope to scratch a living with it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom