What do you consider a good fighter?

Best answers
I like to Melee everything, and then kiblob or generic them only when they're on the ground, or generic sometimes if someone is stupid enough to fly straight at me

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
Everyones main problem seems to lie within esf's beams being cheap, no skilled, while doing tons of damage. If all beam damage was reduced to like 1/4 of what they do now (and also Frieza's trans'd lazer spam on weaker characters) , then everything would be balanced and fair. Basic melee damage is also high in my opinion, making fights way to short.
quoted for truth, maybe this would be something someone might like to suggest to the esf team?

Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
quoted for truth, maybe this would be something someone might like to suggest to the esf team?
Too bad its already been suggested about a million times..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ooopsi, I guess you wont noticed I edited but i meant there is a bridging server between Israel and America, not Israel and Europe.
hl2files.com -> So if you want to do instead of talking, Tell me when :)

Best answers
ok.
1st: all of you stfu.. as was already stated "Americans have their rules, and Europeans have their rules."

2ndly: @ Des, FU BISH I SO DONT BEAM!!! *cough*

3rdly: i dont use beams in pro fights, for one reason, and one reason only,
a noob, who uses beams... could easily beat a pro if he just run & beamspam.
with basic melee only, there is no room for "luck", same with adv melee & randoms, for example, 1 well placed beam can change entire match outcome, which i personally find pretty f***ing lame.

With basic melee only, there is no dispute with "i would pwn you if you didnt beam me" and all that crap, there is no room for whining, its a perfectly fair fight, which the outcome is is determined by the strongest style, and the strongest skill.

the Raikou rests his case.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well , Chang.
most players Ive met from america gets 100 - ping in hl2files
just like me
:)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are East Coast players. Chang is west coast.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bummer xd , Guess we cant play Chang.

Anyhow watch for my other thread its nice xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom