What do you bring to ESForums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very simple question. We have a varied bunch of thoughtful, intelligent, moronic, humourous, cynical, audacious, optimistic, supportive, creative, trolling, helpful and friendly posters here. So which of these describes you best and basically...

What do you bring to ESForums?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people would probably say my definition is "trolling".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I frequent the forums every day. I reply in threads that are relevant to my interests, and when I'm bored, I am known to help newbies out on occasion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bring the secks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I made the ESF 1.2.X flash tutorial. But to the forums...

I've always considered my self levelheaded. I don't insult anyone, and I find myself questioning people's thoughts and reasons; not to be condescending, but usually just pure curiosity.

But the only strikingly unique things I bring to the forums are my flash movies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, definite cynicism.

a decent idea every once in a while.

the drive to keep this mod going.

and, of course, the holy aura that is my presence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to keep the art forum alive.

I'm not very good at it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, at first I was just another noob who asked a lot of dumb questions, and gave a million suggestions.

Later on, I decided to grow up and happened to win the "who wants to be a moderator" contest.

At this point, I think I bring fair and balanced truthiness. You trolls are on notice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think/hope I bring some comedy here. I kinda bring a little of everything too whether it's a religion topic (being one of the few Jews), art stuff, anime discussions, new video game that's coming out, the occasional technological issue. I'm also here for you guys, because I love you all.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idiocy and bad judgement, aside from that some art n' stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Awesomeness

Hwo I think its time you learned that we just picked you and you didn't actually win anything.

Best answers
I like to help out people in the tech bench on a rare occasion, other than that, i just browse the forums until i find something that i can post about. I try to show others respect as much as possible.

Thats about it.

OH and im the keeper of the pie.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The occasional meaningful discussion when it appeals to me and obvious angry backtalk when I think something is stupid or meaningless. Overall I enjoy chatting with the community and sharing my views and opinions on stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom