• Ghosts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The human soul

• I dont belive in any of these

• Total voters
Best answers
V.B if you wanted i could explain my theory on god and the bible and many other religus thing but i wont because i respect your opion and i cant change it so i wont try,

P.S what you mean that harry potters fakeing magic.....:cry: ...i wanted to join hogwarts..(NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST I HATE HARRY POTTER)<----just makeing things clear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
"Its like believing in magic..... You cant beleive in something thats
not really there, can you?"

You guys believe that Clinton was a good guy, and that our ancestors were rocks. ;/
which is somehow different from believing in a all powerfull being that no ones ever seen or heard or can even find any shread of evidence that it exists :p

Best answers
"V.B, I dont beleive in any of that stuff."

Point taken :rolleyes: I'm stubborn, not stupid.

"I dont care what Science and Technology has to show.
Machines are never right. Technology is never the most logical.
I live my life every day, waking up. To talk to people like you. Whome
I have no idea where you live. Just because im bored. I get up soon
after that, gotto work. Come back home. ***** at my step father.
Get online and chat with people like you again. Go to sleep.
Just to wake up, and do the same **** over and over again.
Im stuck in between the past and the future. I cannot advance my
personality. No matter how much I age. And if I do not notice that
then my time is flying by really fast. At a rate I cannot see with my
own eyes."

Technology and science usually is wrong, that's why people that try to prove it right usually convert or live miserably. You do have a boring life, while mine is always rotating. I'm always excited and doing something, unless I'm a bad mood because I lost sleep.

"I got nothing to beleive in. And neither should people like you.
But HEY. What do I care.... right? Its not like any of our lives is
diffrent. It begins the same, it ends the same."

Poor you. We people that actually have lives always have something to believe in because we're not drowning in depression and thoughts of suicide, oh little dark angel.

And Mister Satan's not good at arguing anyway :p

Best answers
hey is it me or is hibiki and me the only neutral ones here,we have Good(V.B) evil(P.P).....laughing boy(me) and mr skeptical(hibiki)

EDIT

am too good at arguing :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How hold are you V.B? Cause IF you grew up. You'd know
as an Adult that once you leave high school life is not all fun and
games and you cant hang around 24/7 with your buddies.

The only thing that matters when no one is there to wipe your
behind for you anymore is money. You cant get anywhere in life
with out it. Or you'll be unknown. Nobody will care about you. Because
nobody knows who you were. All they know is that your an old
begger. Despurately starving everyday. Even if you do try to get
your act together. Your life had been over right before your eyes.

What you call a Life. I call Slavery.

Its kinda nice of you to asume that I am suicidal.
Which yea... I was. But im not the big bad little black winged angel
you thought I was. I feel fear. I do get afraid. It doesn't mean I
have killed them off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt call my self skeptical i just look at life the way its presented before me :p

and i think thats enough flaming each other for today

Best answers
"How hold are you V.B? Cause IF you grew up. You'd know
as an Adult that once you leave high school life is not all fun and
games and you can hang around 24/7 with your buddies."

I'm 14, but I don't spend my day frollicking with buddies. That's reserved for Tuesdays and the weekends. The rest of my week is life.

"The only thing that matters when no one is there to wipe your
behind for you anymore is money. You cant get anywhere in life
with out it. Or you'll be unknown. Nobody will care about you."

See, that's where you're wrong. I'll always have people to care about me, even when I grow up. I don't loathe my family like you do.

"Because nobody knows who you were. All they know is that your an old begger. Despurately starving everyday. Even if you do try to get your act together. Your life had been over right before your eyes."

I'm actually going to have a job when I grow up, like most ADULTS do!

"What you call a Life. I call Slavery."

That's why I live it, rather than waste time. You know, I pity you. Okay Hibiki (BTW, you posted only seconds before me).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great i knew someone would start flameing and have too have my topic closed:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as people stop flaming before it gets nasty it will be ok

but i will be keeping an eye on this topic so beforwarned!!!!!

Best answers
tis a shame......wait did i speak ye olde style...ARGH..too much B.G II and Neverwinter nights...gack...anyhow i think aliens do exsite somewhere out there...WATCH THE S....*gets pulled off stage by a cruved cane*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, that's where you're wrong. I'll always have people to care about me, even when I grow up. I don't loathe my family like you do.
I never said I had a family.

I also dont wish to argue with you V.B, Forgive me. I'll just forget
about it. I get carried away at this sorta thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed see how much nicer it is when we all get along

Best answers
there are only 3 things i believe: that somewhere in space there are other inteligent Beings besides humans, and 2: Humans ARE related with monkeys due to EVOLUTION. 3: reencarnation
V.B: i don't like your beliefs, so DON'T flame me, i don't think there is an "afterlife" like Heaven/hell, that's only a creation of the church to scare people, AND god didn't create man, God is a creation of the Human fear, "man created a mistycal image, called a god, to protect him from the dangers of the world" a heard that in a movie, it was already my belief, i just couldn't put it in words before

Best answers
VB why do you have to turn every thread that IS NOT about religion into a thread about religion? No one can agree on this so lets just not talk about that, this is thread about ghosts, aliens, and souls, not God Heaven or Hell ok?

Best answers
Because, it's life, and when you people omit it and makes me really ticked. I wouldn't have said anything if Aisha had put God in the vote in the first place. There's the irony of it it. Why do you people always have to argue with me? Why not give it up and let me win? Why is the argument of God not being real more argued than the truth? Why anything?

"God Bless America!"

"God so loved the world that he gave his one and only true son. That whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Because, it's life, and when you people omit it and makes me really ticked. I wouldn't have said anything if Aisha had put God in the vote in the first place. There's the irony of it it. Why do you people always have to argue with me? Why not give it up and let me win? Why is the argument of God not being real more argued than the truth? Why anything?

"God Bless America!"

"God so loved the world that he gave his one and only true son. That whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life."
because this topic is not about religion or god

its about aliens and ghosties

and thats the point u started spamming about god no one provoked u no one did anything to make u start going off topic about god

and besides u sound like one of them tv preachers always going on about how god is the be all end all of everything

well i got a question for u if god is soooo mighty and wants people to pay homage to him why doesnt he come down every sunday when were supost to bow down to him and say "Hail i am god!! Whats shaken"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i got a question for u if god is soooo mighty and wants people to pay homage to him why doesnt he come down every sunday when were supost to bow down to him and say "Hail i am god!! Whats shaken"
thats religion, people rely on their faith, every religion has a higher power they never see(unless your a hindu who worships cows)

its all faith, thats what thrives people to believe even in ghosts and aliens, most of us havent seen aliens, but we (as in the believers) have a strong faith that we arent alone and there is something

and please people lets keep this away from religion spam will happen and we want to avoid that ;), i like this thread and i dont want it closed for a while...

Best answers
well, xcept for the three things i said before and my personal belief about god, i only believe in something with my personal experience OR scientific proof, no offense Vegeta's Briefs, but you can't argue against someone's beliefs and try to change them, its no right!, no offense, Okay?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this thread called "is god real", no
And also in my 1st post i said no crap god talk since this will be closed, plz plz stop it, if u cannot stop talking about it stop posting and make ur own thread about it;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and were just about out of time here thanks for playing see you again later when we arnt flamming and spamming up each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom