• The human soul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont belive in any of these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...?

I belive in UFOs (since i belive i have seen 2) i belive in ghosts, since 1. they are cool, 2. i know 3. people who think they have seem them, 4. i dont like too think when i die i just ...stop.. :p

i belive in the soul, since i think thats a big part of being a ghost ^.^

btw, i have not added god since this is not a topic about religion, they tend too turn into flame wars

Best answers
I believe in extra-terrestrials. aka aliens because there is the whole universe and u can not tell me that out in all of that space there is not any other life forms.

ghosts and the human soul i don't believe in cuz i'm atheist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DBZTogeta
I believe in extra-terrestrials. aka aliens because there is the whole universe and u can not tell me that out in all of that space there is not any other life forms.

ghosts and the human soul i don't believe in cuz i'm atheist
yea, theres way way way too many plants, solor sytems, etc, out there. We cannot be the only ones around, i mean, haveing all that for ourselves? how greedy:p

Best answers
honestly, i believe ghosts are just demons that scare people.
and the soul is part of the body that communes with God (i'm christian)

Please no flaming. I honestly think this should be closed bcuz it will turn into another flame war but it's a mod's decision.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
honestly, i believe ghosts are just demons that scare people.
and the soul is part of the body that communes with God (i'm christian)

Please no flaming. I honestly think this should be closed bcuz it will turn into another flame war but it's a mod's decision.
but no one is even flamed yet...

5 posts and people think its a flame war, wowies:p

Best answers
clarification: he said it probably will turn into a flame-war

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DeathBox
clarification: he said it probably will turn into a flame-war
clarification: he said it probably will turn into a flame war, but he also said I honestly think this should be closed

but anyways *summons cuc* let him say the last word on it ^.^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ghosts and the human soul. i am a little iffy on the alien thing, i've seen the lights in the sky, but my paranoia of the government lying to us outweighs my belief in other beings. i suppose it is stupid of use to believe we are the only "intelligent" beings...

anyways, ghosts, i've seen or experienced something very similar to that, and since i believe in ghosts, i also believe in the human spirit... they go hand in hand...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless ive seen it, it aint tru, so therefore, i beleive in non of those

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
souls yes ufos yes ghosts no

i mean at least for ufos and such we have an exuse for no proof but ghost i mean with all the dead people and such we would be swimming in ghosts yet we arnt and we can barely even get crapy photos of the "ghosts" that are supost to exist

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i belive in Aliens . because in south amerifca there was this one tribe who spoke of a floting cloud and in old runis and builds in other tribe areas like the pyramids who built them um Aliens duh :S

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I belive in aliens and ghosts

Aliens cuz we can't be the only planet with intellegent life on it (I'm inclusing all species not just humans :p) and not just bacteria like forms found on mars

Ghosts cuz I've heard very beliveable stories and I'm pretty sure I've seen a ghost myself

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
I belive in aliens and ghosts

Aliens cuz we can't be the only planet with intellegent life on it (I'm inclusing all species not just humans :p) and not just bacteria like forms found on mars

Ghosts cuz I've heard very beliveable stories and I'm pretty sure I've seen a ghost myself
when i was little and i went to my room before i turn on the light a say the vergin mary :S the mother of jesus .......dont ask then i turned teh light on real quick :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i believe in ghosts, since Spectre...umm.......is a ghost O_O
BUU!
;)

Best answers
i believe in aliens cause as 1 or more of u have said, u really want to tell me that in the whole universe we are the only living things? i doubt it...

as for the other things...i believe i control my own life, so there's no soul. what's the connection? if i were to believe in souls then i am also to believe that it is not me who controls my own life but my soul.

as for ghosts...i dont think so cause i think that when i die...then i die. im jewish, and i learnt at school (we have a bible class) that god created us from dust, and we'll go there when we die. i dont believe in god or in any of that crap but i do believe that we are what we are. there is nothing more to us humans. when we die, we die. if some1 wanted us to live on after death....then poeple woudn't be so afraid to die and death wouldn't be that big of a deal.

well that's just me...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
aliens yes!
ghosts....not sure, i believe that you wont stay on earth after you die....thats twhere the soul comes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom