💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Wat do ya think its my first try at a sig or any half decent artwork!

Critasim and comments are welcome

ThanX

Retired
Best answers
it's too easy, i know it's your first. but try to make it more complicated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanx for your comments but cud you elaborate on wat you mean more complecated, tell wat would make it look better.

ThanX

Best answers
ok, nice and slow... u have only 2 pictures and a solid background... and a light effect... VERY PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better Now?

As you can see i have updated it, not much of a big difference but i think it looks much better!

Better or Worse you Tell me

ThanX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong with simple sigs??? i mean come on u dont need a pic with 60 million special effects in it..... its just a sig not a major motion picture.............. :p

Best answers
And the verdict...

all were good but lacked something... hmmmm ... oh now i know bribing of the judges!!!:S :cool: :devgrin:

Best answers
lemme explain something hibiki.(btw, im not trying to be an asshole) great sigs are just something people love to show off. i would kill myslef before i would let anyone make me a sig. that just sux. i know im not as good as some people, but just the fact of knowing that u made a sig and showing it off, brings joy to the faces of all sig makers:)

Best answers
Look sigs are supposed to be cool and the best ones are sometimes very complex with backgrounds and special effects. They take longer to make but are worth it in the long run. I salute the complex sigs:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom