Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 players is tha thing fo me

• the more the better lets make a party :D

• Total voters
Best answers
Is ESF a mod for more then 4 players?
i dont think so i played on all kinds of servers and me personally find 4 player servers the best.
when u play on 10 player server u get wooped by 3 guys at the same time from the second u spawn, thats something me no like :D
2 vs 2 is my thing.
what do u guys think?

Best answers
My favorite thing is to play 1vs1. No double teaming,no lag ... Its how i like to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love 6-12 players. I love to play me vs all, even if I lose.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I prefer 1 vs 1, although I'm not opposed to 3 vs 3.. I hate FFA. Although, to be honest, 1 vs 1 gets boring from tiem to time. 3 for 3 is a bit more unpredictable.

Best answers
depends on what kind of mood im in, stratigic go the 1on1 or 2on2, or for a more crazy quake style game lets make a party. 5vs5 is especially fun in a large map, especially with milti PS's now. again all in the mood im in.

Best answers
Yeah definitely depends on mood. I'm known to be a ***** about double teaming sometimes when I want to go 1v1, because I know I can beat almost anyone 1v1 now. But that can get boring obviously, and occasionally I'll actually enjoy taking on 3 people at a time, especially if I'm transed and can teleport around, dodging and smaking people around, just generally being a badass. But eventually those people catch up to you, so I have to be on a server where if I die I won't lose half my PL...

Best answers
6-12 players is usally my taste. I usally don't prefere 3 pep server or huge, 32 player, massive melee orgys, 6-12 is just right though ;).

Best answers
Originally posted by Zodiac Fighter
My favorite thing is to play 1vs1. No double teaming,no lag ... Its how i like to play
I prefer one on one too but its kind of dry cause of the current melee. I always thought that it would be cool if esf had an option like JK2 where you can press a key to challenge an indivisual person and not be interrupted by anyone else.

Having a bunch people gets real boringreal fast and real frustrating cause from the moment you spawn you die. And no one really "owns" in those servers just the people that keep picking off people that are already weak. Once Pls are big enough though its impossible to stay alive every blast is nuclear.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like servers with lots of people and no complaining. I love the chaos where I am constantly having to search around to see who just knocked me into the wall with melee... Or maybe I am just masochistic?

Best answers
ur not masochistic, i do it to. i was playin on island the other day and got launched while i was powering up. took me a minute to figure oiut who hit me, i found out once he hit me again head on

Best answers
:DI Like playing with a lot of players at LAN (My Internet lags to much)

Best answers
imo 2v2 servers are the best but in a pinch i will play 3v3 or 4 player ffa but you will almost never see me on a server with more than 5 other people on it.

Best answers
i like goin crazy and vs every1 i can possibly see or have in my scoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom