✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is a online game called Star-Fury
and i have a Alliance there (yeah an Alliance not a clan)
and im gonna make a website for this, i have made a website logo plz give some crits so i can make it better:

and another one:

i know that it are bad quality pics. but i cant make them better.....:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, if the space would have some stars, and a better quality, it would be just fine

Best answers
They don't look that bad, but they are just text pasted on the pictures, not extra effort.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. It also looks like something from star trek. I HATE that show.... or star wars..... But still... its not that bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, i just founded a pic of the earth and then i placed the ships on it (not from star trek or star wars its from star-fury)
and then a text about stars, i can make some stars, but the quality of the pics, i cant make them better thos pics are from the game not from just a site, you will understand if you look with google about what game im talking.
but anyways i'll try to make some stars

Best answers
i can see the ship stuffs backgrounds. use magic wand to get rid of those if ur usin photoshop and also i dont like em much cuz they are too simple. try adding more effort:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Yea, I know its not from star trek of wars. It says Fury right up there :D They just look like ships from those shows :D Not all the pics are bad quality. TRy usin sharpen or something on that..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and you can notice the shade difference between the ship rectangles and the background. It looks pretty bad because of that. You'll probably have to cut them out. The font does need to be worked with a good bit, keep it consistent, but find something more techy and futuristic. A font like AgencyFB or something like that. In general, just spend more time with it. I'm sure you'll get better results.

Best answers
I tryed tht game out and omg it sucked. but yeah those things need to be cut out.

Best answers
The text looks horrid, try making an orignal one. not just text on a pic. the we will see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pritty simple...nothing special to it :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs a better font, and try adding stars in the 2nd pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom