what do u dress as in...

Best answers
what do u dress as in halloween (or for all of u jewish/israeli dudes like me - poorim)? this sunday is poorim - u pretty much do the same in halloween - u dress as something, and eat LOTS(!!!) of candy...

this year im dressing as a psyco slash killer. im coming with a coat like neo's (matrix), black clothes, fake knife, a black cowboy hat but 1 that fits the costume.

so what do u dress as?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends on if im lazy or not

if im lazy i just go as vash

though if i actualy want to do work then ill do someone else useualy never the same person

Best answers
:D

Well I wouldn't bother cos dressing up is g@y I mean come on halloween is good for one thing only, egging
lmao
:shocked:
:rolleyes:
o_o

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well dressing up In my eyes is not "g@y" I see it fun and I still have the classic Freedy Kreugar(sp?) costume, claws and everything.

Best answers
Yeh, i have to agree with Kuyu here, last year was good, remember Kuyu? Egging Wyndham's house, then him running after as, and then me throughing that powder in his eyes and ran off like little ninjas lol! Those were the days.....

-G.s@n

Best answers
Michael Myers...
Sometimes Final Fantasy Characters.
I did Auron and Cloud so far.:]
Wish I can do sephiroth..:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive dressed up as revolver ocelot onace. i had to bleech my hair and then spray some grey **** on it but hell it was dope. ive aso tried benimaru but my hair was just to long to stand up like that fro to long so i went as benimaru with his hair down.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see here. Last year I dressed as Seishirou from X. Complete with cards, sakura and a bad attitude :p Then the year before I did Tetsuo. Thats was one uncomfortable constume :p Asside from the insane hair, the metal arm was just impossible to move a lot. Though thats one part I wished I'd had more time to work on. I'd only managed to get the main part of the arm done and it lacked detail that I would have liked to add. Perhaps I'll go back and do it the right way sometime.

-Karrde-

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much do vampires. My skin already has that unnatural and unhealthy white glow so all it takes is dark clothing and perhaps a little red around the lips...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
halloween got boring after the age of 12 and i got lazy so i never dressed up :p
nowadays, it's dangerous to get candy from random people o_o

Best answers
I dont dress up, I just hide in the bushes and lash out against little kids. I am a mean man. Very man man, but hey I eat jelly beans..

Best answers
I remember back in the day(3 years ago) i use to dress up has a Grim Reaper but stopped after i got arrested for having a real sythe...now i just scare the crap outta kids with a chain saw and hocky mask :p

Best answers
Not much, sumin black. I just ring the door, grab the candy, egg the house and then run. :p

Best answers
Wish I can do sephiroth..

I did him this year... and it was da bomb!
I bought myself a logn black cape
I put up a wig with long wite hair witch cost 25 EURO
and a long stick that I cut like his sword and then painted it( it took me 1 month to do it.)

you should really do it!

i've done Eminem the time before complete with the mask and chainsaw!

this time i'm gonna try for goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom