What should I get?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a Wii just after launch, and I'm loving it. More or less, Zelda is the only real reason I got one right now, and it is easily worth the 300+ dollars for it and the Wii. Oh, and the Virtual console is just gnarly.

But, while I do greatly enjoy the Wii, I'm gonna have to tell you to get a 360 instead. Long story short, while the Wii is gonna be awesome, just like Zeonix has been saying, the only great game for it is Zelda. Meanwhile the 360 is just pouring out tons of awesome 2nd generation games right now. The only reason I didn't get a 360 was because my brother owns one, so I can just go to his place to get my Gears of War fix.

So ya, I vote for the 360. The Wii would still be a solid choice, and it's gonna be great down the road, but right now, it's all 360 baby.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Backwards compatibility ftw, Buy one wii for $200 dollars get
1 gamecube ( fully supported btw! )
1 Nintendo 64
1 Snes
1 Nes

in the near future you can add consoles made by Sega, NEC en Hudson which Nintendo is currently talking about.

I've never been much of a console gamer, but the WII is just something totally different, alot of potential too.

I'll probably going to get one myself hell even my family likes it!

on a side note, wii in America costs like $200 right? which equals about 150 euro..
the price we pay in europe is 250 EURO for a single console + wii sports :|
That's a rather big difference, I wonder why that is...

Best answers
its actually 250 in america, also the sega and turbo graphix are already supported on it :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually 250 in america, also the sega and turbo graphix are already supported on it :)

Miss-informent ftl I suppose, thanks for correcting it

ps. did I mention that the WII is way more power effecient, do what's best for the enviroment and get a WII today!

btw, $250r is 189.63 euro
that's more then a $80 dollar difference! :(

Best answers
Miss-informent ftl I suppose, thanks for correcting it

ps. did I mention that the WII is way more power effecient, do what's best for the enviroment and get a WII today!

btw, $250r is 189.63 euro
that's more then a $80 dollar difference! :(
It's those greedy bastards.... the same ones that kill kenny in south park......

*Huh I didn't know bastard wasn't edited out...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want a decent variety of games immediately, go for the 360. The Wii was just released last month and, as mentioned, doesn't have much in the way of titles. I haven't been disappointed with any of the games I've played for it, yet (Wii Sports, LoZ: TP, and Red Steel [whose control shortcomings are GREATLY over-exaggerated]), but, as with all newly-released consoles, you're stuck with only a small handful of titles, though Red Steel isn't the only Wii game on the shelves as some people would have you believe. At any rate, it has good games as far as launch titles go, but it only really has launch titles.

That being said, only get a Wii if you want a Wii. It isn't a boring single-player console, nor are its games steaming piles of some animal's excrement, but it only has its launch titles to go on, for the time being.

As I said, if you're looking for variety immediately, go for the 360. I'd recommend saving up for a Wii in the mean time, though ;)

Best answers
In my country every console that comes out costs 2x more then in USA, a playstation 2 cost 624 $ when it came out, a xbox 360 costs 750-800$ :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom