• Zidanes final break (forget the name)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFX Bahmuts- Giga Flare

• Zell- Final Heaven Combo

• Total voters
Best answers
I have nothing.I want to make models now that I've seen some great but their not out.I don't know what I need though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to need a model editor, and lots of time and patience.
You can get a pretty good one here, called MilkShape3D. (http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/), It's free for 30 days, then if you like it, buy it. (It's $25 USD I believe)

There is also one called GMax which is free, but I myself prefer MilkShape3D.
I'm not a modeler, I tried to be then I went to mapping instead, so hopefully a modeler will come in with a more professional opinion.

That should get you started though, just surf around for tuts. ;)

Best answers
There is a Modeling forum you know. Anywayz I have no idea. If you post this in the modeling area, you can surely get your awser.

Bolteh2

B
most ppl dont know this, but modelling isnt only bout what programs, if you d know **** bout human anatomy or you know **** bout art, than i suggest that you dont start modelling, first study human anatomy and/or manga drawing styles, after that start modelling

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But not all modeling is done to make character models.
And thats why I don't model, because I'm not good at making things like people and I couldn't draw to save my life. :p

Best answers
I know about manga drawing styles not alot but a bit.I think I could make a model.I have help if I need it.I want to make models.I need something to view and make models with first.Which I have none of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom