What did you get?

Best answers
Well its was a pleasant Christmas for me at most parts.
I got a DS game for chritstmas but the only bad thing is the DS lites were sold out. So now ive been waiting and waiting and looks like either the end of January or soon i might get my DS lite. So for christmas i got something i can't use yet XD. I also got some money that im gonna use to buy a Wii. Good idea or bad one? cause im gonna replace it with my gamecube since you can play gamecube games on the Wii right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes yes all you said is right, do it

well i only got money this christmas, but its better then anything else tbh, i bough myself a new cool jacket :)

Best answers
Sweet i like new jackets! So this is a good idea...ok well do i need new memroy cards for the Wii and new controllers for my gamecube games for on the Wii or use my Wii remotes for the gamecube games. can the old gamecube controllers fit in wii sockets?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can use your gamecube controllers for wii aswell and you dont need a memory card , it saves the game savings on the wii.

well the jacket was quite to expensive, but i still bough it... 140 Euro for a jacket.... lol expensive aint it? its a simpel jacket for winter.
i hope ill get some pics tomorow up!

Best answers
Cool ok well so what happens with my old memory for when i want to play my old gamecube games? like how will it be able to to tell my memory for my games and how far i got on them if it doesn't need my old memeory card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, you can use a Gamecube controller in a Nintendo Wii. And im positive.
you should have wrote this :)
about your memory card.... hmmm dunno, havnt seen a place where you insert you gamecube card in..... lol i gues they forgot to add it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool ok well so what happens with my old memory for when i want to play my old gamecube games? like how will it be able to to tell my memory for my games and how far i got on them if it doesn't need my old memeory card.
There are two GCN memory card ports on the Wii, just like there were on the GCN. There are also 4 controller ports for the GCN controls, though they cannot be used for Wii titles, just for GCN games and several of the virtual console games.

Best answers
Awsome thanks you guys. So i can use my Wii remotes on gamecube games or no......but everythinng else i get.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome thanks you guys. So i can use my Wii remotes on gamecube games or no......but everythinng else i get.
You cannot use the Wii remote on GCN games, mostly for the simple reason that there aren't enough buttons to account for the buttons on the GCN control (without the nunchuk, all you have is 6 buttons and a + pad, whereas on the GCN control, there were 7 buttons, two sticks, and a + pad; not to mention, GCN titles weren't designed to work with the Wii remotes motion-triggered control). The best thing to do is just to save all your GCN controls, memory cards, and games. That way, you've pretty much got all of the virtual console titles and GCN games covered on your Wii, as far as control goes.

Best answers
Awsome so i don't have to buy anymore annoying memory cards for the Wii right? YEA IM HAPPY! PS i gave you a PM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a $700 TREK bike. And the Kama Sutra. Ooh, and chocolates!

/me runs grabs chocolates

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't do Christmass, we do "saint nicholas day", and we do that on 5 december.

I got splintercell chaos theory, was only 10 bucks anyways ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom