What was your costume?

Post a Pic of your candies and your outfit lol

^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta rock

I am the first to say it

But, I didn't go out, I got the left overs. Oh how I love milkyways..But no gummy candy :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a little brat at the door who rang the doorbell around 20+ times before I got to the door, driving my dog to the brink of insanity in the process.

I wanted to backhand that kid...
I should've.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I got a little brat at the door who rang the doorbell around 20+ times before I got to the door, driving my dog to the brink of insanity in the process.

I wanted to backhand that kid...
I should've.

wow ditto x20

I ****ing hate people comming to my door expecting stuff. Specially if everytime they do they make my dog go insane

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt go outside so i got nothing, but my dad was giving out candies, he wouldnt ****ing give me jack >_> so i secretly took a bit :p

at one point my dog ran out the door lmao

Best answers
lol... My friends dog is 6 years old it was like really big.

My friend showed me his AK-47 the BB Gun...
I didnt know there was some ammo left in the BB Gun.. He told me that there was no more bb gun ammo...

I aimed at his dog and hit it and it ran away.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I got a midterm for Halloween. It was even during the evening, so I couldnt go out or anything. Have fun while you can, boys and girls.

Best answers
i played football but ya before that kids kept making our dogs go mad knocking on the door, but dont stress me out cuz i was a kid once

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to work too >_>
Came Home at 1 AM >_>
And when i stepped to the door i seen 1 meter toiletpaper infront of the door. :p
When i would be home and i seen them they would be all wet cause i would spill water over them >_> :devil:

Best answers
i got exactly 0.0 candy
i got exactly 0.0 amount of candy..
and no i didnt wear a costume ..
Happy Helloween :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a hangover, ugh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got rejected by most of the residents here. Bastards. Apparently there's something about being a drunk 19 year old that robs you of the right to go trick-or-treating. We got no candy so we bought more beer instead o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
I got a hangover, ugh.
Ditto.

And apparently me and a friend went out and took a bunch of kids candy. There's like 5 huge bags of candy in my appartment :O.

Best answers
i got a big lecture/argument from my parents...

Best answers
heh i dressed up as a exicushener complete with axe i scared the **** out of the kids that knocked thay ran away hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I got rejected by most of the residents here. Bastards. Apparently there's something about being a drunk 19 year old that robs you of the right to go trick-or-treating. We got no candy so we bought more beer instead o/
People can be real arses. I heard that some people were getting mad at some of my friends who were volenteering and collecting food for the food bank. Supposedly they were 'taking candy away from the kids' by trick or treating for canned goods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom