What did u think?

Best answers
which of these Game Console do u think is the best? and why?

i think the game cube is the best, it's cheap and it has good games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps2-more games than other consoles

happy now? ;)

Best answers
Gamecube is getting better in regards to games... the graphics are better then PS2, and Sega Teamed up with Nintendo... Sega should straighten out the game selection... no more baby games on nintendo... XBOX is dying... the price is dropping and they're struggling... only got like 3 - 4 good games... Gamecube looks promising

Best answers
well.. ps2 is a better console.. Gamecube just has good stuff.. but i have to buy gamecube first..

Best answers
yea me too, I got PS2 but I think Gamecube is better, think... only reason PS2 is better is cuz its been around for a year longer then the other systems... when Gamecube gets set up all nice, it'll have a steady flow of new games N stuff, u know????? yea... so my money is on Gamecube:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by AreKu
yea me too, I got PS2 but I think Gamecube is better, think... only reason PS2 is better is cuz its been around for a year longer then the other systems... when Gamecube gets set up all nice, it'll have a steady flow of new games N stuff, u know????? yea... so my money is on Gamecube:yes:
yeah.. Gamecube has only been around not for long.. where ps2... well...:rolleyes: but i still give it to playstion.. for the games ect...:yes: i have still yet to play gamecube.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my mind it kinda goes
xbox=powerhouse
ps2=lots of good/bad games
gamecube=little bit of both

Best answers
can i ask why you bumped a thread that is over 5 months old?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think someone voted and that brought the thread back

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom