Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gohan's Hidden Power

• none of the above my dbz mod wil pwn al :D

• Total voters
Best answers
Best answers
i thought gohans hidden powers allready had even ssj3 in their inteam betas.

Best answers
It depends on your defenition of "ssj2". Do you mean publically released, *and* well done? it will be ESF, no doubts in my mind. There may be other mods that would beat it, but it would either not be public, or be poorly done. I would stick with ESF on this one

Best answers
I dunno y ppl said ESF was gonna be first cuz they had intention to go up to those lvls until a long time anyway. I think SOS might. Between SOS and GHP may be the ones but definately not esf.

Best answers
I havnt even seen a release for either of those mods. Id hate to see them make 1 realse with ssj2, it would probobly be bugged right up and stuff. Im still sticking with ESF, since the 2nd level is expected in 2.0, and/or rumored to be in 1.2, but the admins already made it clear that was a mistake...

Best answers
Esf all the way man their gonna make it first because this is the best DBZ ever

Best answers
esf might have the best quality transformations but thats not what the question is asking. its who wil have it first not whose will be beter. wil be a long time b4 esf gets 2nd trans .

Best answers
The only one that I care about is ESF, they did the cinmatic tranformations, that was the thing that got me hooked, but I bet its hard to make, so I dont think ESF will be the first but definately the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless all the other mods just stop doing stuff i doubt esf is gonna be first

cause unlike the other mods esf is gameplay > ssj levels

Best answers
personaly i dont care who comes out with SSJ2 first, you make it sound like it is a race. I would rather the ESF dev team flush out bugs and improve exsisting content then, worry about getting SSJ2 in before anyone else. I'm not extremly impatient, i have other games on my hard drive, i can wait another month for 1.2 so that the dev team can kill some bugs and smooth over some animations. i would rather have the dev team work at their own pace then the pace of the players demanding new content. I have seen serveral mods go under because they listened to the players to much and did not do what they had envisioned.

ALSO -- I would like to point out that the dev team is making ESF because they like making games for you to play, and they are making it free to play as well!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seem to forget..The Dev's of ESF are making a game for people to enjoy, and for people to play. If the vast majority of people want higher transformations -before-, "Advanced Melee," who is to say one should or should not be added before another?

It's pointless to argue which mod will have them first, because even if any of those other crappy mod's CLAIMS to have them, how will you know? They don't even let you play. How in the HELL can you be enthusiastic over a project you haven't played, probobly won't play for years, if EVER, and by the time they DO come out, ESF will have had so much development, and be almost perfectly devoid of bugs to begin with..

The trouble with designing a mod like this, especially on an inferior engine like Half Life, is that if they expect ESF (or any mod) to 'compete' with modern games, they must use a modern engine, which unfortunately means recreating the game entirely, on another engine, which would just restart the process.

Not sure what this post was about, but I hope it helps..somebody.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You seem to forget..The Dev's of ESF are making a game for people to enjoy, and for people to play. If the vast majority of people want higher transformations -before-, "Advanced Melee," who is to say one should or should not be added before another?

It's pointless to argue which mod will have them first, because even if any of those other crappy mod's CLAIMS to have them, how will you know? They don't even let you play. How in the HELL can you be enthusiastic over a project you haven't played, probobly won't play for years, if EVER, and by the time they DO come out, ESF will have had so much development, and be almost perfectly devoid of bugs to begin with..

The trouble with designing a mod like this, especially on an inferior engine like Half Life, is that if they expect ESF (or any mod) to 'compete' with modern games, they must use a modern engine, which unfortunately means recreating the game entirely, on another engine, which would just restart the process.

Not sure what this post was about, but I hope it helps..somebody.
I disagree, i would much prefer 'advanced melee' before extra transformations. Transformations are good once, the first time you watch them, but then they are done and u know what it looks like and your bored of it. Advanced melee is something that you will cintinualy use and improve at so it is not boring.
I do agree with your point about Halflife being an inferior engine, i think they already have found some restrictions because of it...

Best answers
bah ssj2 is overated.... it doesnt matter whoe comes out first i have faith that esf will get to it when they get to it... and when they do, the ****s gonna hit the fan....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sos already has ssj2 models, i guess ghp and sos

Best answers
Vertigo said:
personaly i dont care who comes out with SSJ2 first, you make it sound like it is a race. I would rather the ESF dev team flush out bugs and improve exsisting content then, worry about getting SSJ2 in before anyone else. I'm not extremly impatient, i have other games on my hard drive, i can wait another month for 1.2 so that the dev team can kill some bugs and smooth over some animations.
Couldn't agree more.. :yes:
Though i doubt beta 1.2 will be available in a month..

Best answers
I think Bid for power could have already
(but the mod is dead isn't it)
I used to play it and you could have 3 transformations:

1:just the model with blue aura
2:just the model with red aura
3:trandformed model with yellow aura.

But a don't no why they didn't this
1:model with blue aura.
2:transformed model with red aura.
3:2nd transformation with yellow aura

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bidforpower sux man, you have dumb attacks, dumb sounds, when it was dbz, it was way cooler, much better gameplay, but then funimation started to cry, and they had to remake the models, and not about dbz.
the maps r changed 2.
bfp is now a 1337 sux0rz game.
you cant even descend, or acend by own control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom