what connection do i need to play esf on line?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:laff: i have 1.2.2 and i whant to play it on ******* line! but ... i dont have :paper: adsl :paper: tell me thnx and vegeta rules

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing any online game nowadays with 56k would be suicide and really unwise. ESF is a very fast-paced game and you'd get owned every time.

I don't know what connection you have, but I suggest cable or ADSL if you can't get cable. Having a good internet connection nowadays is important, and not just handy for online games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ar$enovicius said:
:laff: i have 1.2.2 and i whant to play it on ****ing line! but ... i dont have :paper: adsl :paper: tell me thnx and vegeta rules
Please do not evade the swear filter. We have many underage users coming to the forums, so it's there for a reason. Thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You need a cable connection and 1.2.3 if you want to keep up with the rest of us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Playing any online game nowadays with 56k would be suicide and really unwise. ESF is a very fast-paced game and you'd get owned every time.

I don't know what connection you have, but I suggest cable or ADSL if you can't get cable. Having a good internet connection nowadays is important, and not just handy for online games.
qft.

Basically, online is... how you gangsters say it nowadays...

da ****.

But yeah, you need a good internet connection now a days to do ANYTHING!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, I have dial up and I have to play at a net cafe :( (but no, my mum is foolish enough to not realise the savings, and she use to be an accountant).

It's ok though to go to a server of n00bs like I did once on dial up and pwn the crap out of them on 500ping over dial up ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer the question, you technically 'can' play it on a 28.8k if you really want, but 128k or higher is strongly recommended. Although with broadband prices what they are I strongly suggest signing up for a faster connection than dial-up.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i play this game from net to i have make them rich!!:)if my mum learn that i give all my money for a game will kill me hehe:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom