what call made u laugh the most in dbz

Best answers
mine was when trunks was up against mr satan in the martial arts tournament .

Vegeta : Trunks will totally anihilate this guy. ive seen more dangerous house plants .

and when vegie was facing off android 18

vegeta : If u surender now i promise ill turn u into something much more practicle...... like a toaster .

Best answers
Probably when Vegeta was taking a shower

Vegeta: Servent woman, Bring me a drying cloth!!!
Woman!!!!! Ughh Forget about the stupid drying cloth
Bulma: MY NAME IS BULMA!

and when

Hercule and buu are taking a bath and buu almost drowns hercule

Best answers
and lets not forget the pink shirt with "bad man" Vegeta has to wear
"Oh c'mon Vegeta, its what everyone wears on this planet"
"B-but its PINK! im a warrior! not a flower!"

almostdeleted

A
I like when Vegeta says "Great Galaxies" in the buu saga and "Sun of a namek" also in buu saga :) :fight:

Best answers
I liked the episode when the cell games began and hercule was trying to explain to the z fighters he was the world martial arts champion and they were all staring at him with weird expressions.

Scruffie

S
Movie 8 where Roshi calls Brolli Brocolli

I think it was Roshi...

And where Vegetto says " Yoohoo" to Buu just before they fight.

Best answers
Not a single line I can point out but all my fav lines are during the fight between Vegetto and Buu there were a lot of funny sarcastic ones then.

Retired
Best answers
I laughed when goku was at king kai's place.

king kai was telling a story and goku interupted "later king kai"

King kai:"FINE" with a whining voice. that was funny at the situation, I cant really explain it ;)

Best answers
I laughed when Kid buu is being tossed around by Goku, and when he throws kid buu, he lands next to Hurcule, gives him the peace sign, then blasts him, lol. That and when Hurcule goes up against kid buu, that was funny to me and kinda cool to see, even if it doesn't last long.

almostdeleted

A
I thought it was funny when Goku was killed by cell and they were traveling on snakeway. And GOku kept running back in forth saying "Hi guys" and "Bye guys" every time. Each time he ran back he would ask King Kai a question then leave and come back again. That was funny :tired: :p o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda laughed at the censorship they used in the saiyan saga. I.e

*Saiyan pods blast through a bunch of buildings and land in the middle of the city, creating a huge crater.*

Vegeta: "Too bad it's Sunday, or there'd be people in those buildings."

Oh yeah like he knows the work schedule of this particular little city, let alone what day it is there. Those people all died

*100 or so people are crowded around the landing area when Nappa and Vegeta step out. They talk for a little while, then Nappa does the finger thing (Bakuhatsuha or some crap like that) and the whole city is destroyed.*

*Later, on a news report:*

Anchorman: "A huge portion of something-or-other city (probobly something dumb like "East City" or "Ginger City" or some crap) has suddenly been destroyed by some strange natural phenomenon. Luckily the entire area had been evacuated at the time."

Ah of course. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people, got in their Indy Racers and bolted out of the city the second they saw 3 buildings fall down.

Best answers
Mine is
When trunks and goten are pissing on the rock and goten starts pissing out trunks name.
Another is when master *Roshi* goes after bulma in some eps.

Best answers
yeah the censor ship in saiyan saga was great

tien gets his arm cut off

"You just wait till that grows back!" if im not mistaken i didnt know a human could regenerate :)

nappa blows up a helecopter,

"Oh look theres his parachute!" .. apparently its offscreen then.

buu saga had some dumb crap

Buu: "Knock Knock"
Vegeta: "Who's there?!?!?!" lol ahh that killed me cause his voice was still angry as if he didnt know who was there

then it continues

Buu: "Buu!"
Vegeta: "Buu Who?!" WTF i only saw the english version, i hope the japanese version did too, but im sure if they did they did it in a silly manner..

Buu: "Aww dont cry... etc.. "
Vegeta: "MRAGAHGHAGH!" like hes thinking DAMN IVE BEEN TRICKED

Best answers
I just remembered, buu saga when piccolo was turned to stone, trunks accidently knocked hime over and goten yelled "Ahh, no trunks that's expensive"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah all of those were pretty damn funny.
One of my favorites is when Gotenks is fighting Buu inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Buu knocks him into the building thingy and Gotenks goes flying into Piccolo and they both end up in the bathtub.
Gotenks turns off the shower faucet with an annoyed expression and little bubbles pop up out of the tub.

Gotenks: "Hey, don't look at me!"
*Piccolo's head pops up from underneath the bubbles*
Piccolo: "Gotenks....GET OUT OF THE TUB!!!"

Btw, Hampster, your sig scared the hell outta me, lol I was looking at it then all of the sudden its eyes flashed at me. I had to watch it about 3 times just to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I Don't Have Any Favorites From DBZ (There Were Many Funny Ones)

But In DBGT This Takes The Cake:

Best answers
i don't remember any perticualr lines but i found it halirous how when goku was on snake way there was this one blue *** that had this homosexual lips it was funny and he was all about gettin in goku's pants

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL SATAN. COULD YOU EXPLAIN WTF WAS REALLY GOING ON IN THAT SCENE CAUSE THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My fav was when Cell was fightin Vegeta and he asked "why are you so strong?"
then Vegeta replies with:
"Lets just say I did my pushups and drank my juice."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the funniest part was in the buu saga, when everyone is flying in that big plane thing of Bulma's, and it hits turbulence, and Roshi flies across the ship into 18's breasts and rubs his face in them going on and on about how she saved him from flying out of the plane.

And when they are on Kami's look out, and for no reason, Roshi just reaches over and pokes Videl's breast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom