• Total voters

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how about it? I myself use Firefox

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Firefox. I'd use IE if there were better addons though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Mozilla Firefox, but the latest version always has random errors on specific websites. So I frequently swap browsers from Firefox to Google Chrome, and IE6

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to use Internet Explorer, mainly because our family used to use the MSN and SBC Yahoo browser, and in my opinion they were cumbersome pieces of ****, whereas at least IE could load pages with relative speed and reliability.

I originally tried Firefox, but I didn't like it's default settings, and stuck with IE for a bit.

Eventually, I got fed up with IE for how badly it handles multiple windows. Eventually, it gets to the point where right clicking is disabled, and the program freezes randomly. And always if you leave IE on long enough, it starts devouring process resources without any visible reason. And then it goes beyond what you'd expect of a program, but somehow affecting the functions of other programs, even 3d studio max, like diabling the ability to save, and other such BS.

Eventually I understood that I could alter Firefox's settings to what I preferred it to do, and I became a convert. It handles as many windows as you want, within reason, it doesn't interfere with other processes, and it always keeps it's memory usage at an absolute minimum. No comparison.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to use Internet Explorer, mainly because our family used to use the MSN and SBC Yahoo browser, and in my opinion they were cumbersome pieces of ****, whereas at least IE could load pages with relative speed and reliability.

I originally tried Firefox, but I didn't like it's default settings, and stuck with IE for a bit.

Eventually, I got fed up with IE for how badly it handles multiple windows. Eventually, it gets to the point where right clicking is disabled, and the program freezes randomly. And always if you leave IE on long enough, it starts devouring process resources without any visible reason. And then it goes beyond what you'd expect of a program, but somehow affecting the functions of other programs, even 3d studio max, like diabling the ability to save, and other such BS.

Eventually I understood that I could alter Firefox's settings to what I preferred it to do, and I became a convert. It handles as many windows as you want, within reason, it doesn't interfere with other processes, and it always keeps it's memory usage at an absolute minimum. No comparison.
the hell. did you become a Firefox spokesperson?

i use a program called flock. its essentially firefox, so i just went with that option. problem is, firefox interferes with my fathers I-connect work function so i cant use firefox while im home for christmas.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Firefox most of the time, and Chrome very rarely (as I only really ever use it for its overall look; functionality-wise, I still prefer Firefox). As Firefox hasn't caused any problems for me since I started using it around 5 years ago, I don't intend to go back to IE any time in the foreseeable future.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Opera, because of the fact that it is not very used, and that makes it a less virus target. And I also like the speed dial windows I have 4x4 but I can choose the quantity I want.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
With the info I gathered in the last weeks.

1), Mozille: 665 People= 62.44%
2), Google Chrome: 203 People = 19.06%
3), IE: 153 people = 14.37%
4), Opera: 43 people = 4.04%
5), Apple: 1 person = 0.09%
Total 1,065

I still how ever miss "multiple" in the vote list. I use IE / FF and Chrome.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefox. Just cuz i like it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefox as well here! :) It's good and i like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Internet Explorer because I'm too lazy to change it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IE7 FTW.
10letters

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Chrome because Google is going to take over the world, and I'm just getting settled in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom