What are you getting from santa 0/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what are you getting for Christmas?

Me? A decent gfx card, & possibly a logietech mx510 with relative money.

Best answers
Im hoping some dumbbells and plate weights and Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006, Madden 06', and GTA:San Andreas for the X-box. Oh, and an 80gig hard drive and a Creative Labs X-FI Sound card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting a PSP Gigapack with firmware 2.0, for absolute Homebrew madness. Also getting GTA: LCS and Wipeout Pure, maybe NFS:MW, all for PSP.

Best answers
I'm getting a football jersey. Falcons, most likely.

My mother keeps saying I'm going to be happy, but says I'm getting NOTHING in the way of games or computer products....... Stupid mother.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might get an X800Xt and a 500v power supply.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just bought my ass a new computer and theres really nothing else I want (Except a car... which... isn't happening). I am getting the game F.E.A.R though, but other than that, nothing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I just bought my ass a new computer and theres really nothing else I want (Except a car... which... isn't happening). I am getting the game F.E.A.R though, but other than that, nothing.
Name your specs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea actually...(I thought that was the point?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the fun if you know what youre getting? I get to guess for the next 8 days.

I think I might be getting either Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan or an All Blacks or Canadian rugby jersey.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a kid anymore so I'd rather tell the person "Ehh..Im not going to use a GI Joe very often so could you get me Present X instead?"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new chair, new speakers, bleached hair, new wallet, clothes (including 3/4 jeans), a basketball hoop.

If Santa is very nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all goes well, i'll be getting a Zoom G2 multi-effects pedal, the new Prince of Persia, a Nintendo DS with Mario Kart DS, Kirby: Canvas Curse, and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adaptor so I can whip on some fools online.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
3 games and memory most likely.

Wat

Best answers
Smith| said:
I'm getting a PSP Gigapack with firmware 2.0, for absolute Homebrew madness. Also getting GTA: LCS and Wipeout Pure, maybe NFS:MW, all for PSP.
I'm getting a DS. Actually, I got a DS, electric blue, and it's now sitting happily, untouched, under the tree, along with Mario Kart DS & Animal Crossing: Wild World.

If you're wondering why I quoted Smith above, it's because I point people who are planning on getting a PSP to <a href="http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/07/psp_trojan/">this</a>, just for the fact that knowledge is power.

Be careful what you download, man. You do *not* want to pay for a $300 paperweight. Be safe, and always use [firewall] protection. Every time.

@Hash: Hope to see you online =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very true words, Wat, and in good heart. But, I've done research on the PSP and what to and what not to download, along with trustworthy sites and people. I believe I've got myself a safe deal, but you can't be sure about others.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Santa's fixing my truck's transmission. Whether or not elves make good mechanics has yet to be determined. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey guys guess what...
:warning: spoiler :warning:
SANTAS FAKE

Yep, I did it. You guys can cry now.

I'm getting an iPod nano.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
hey guys guess what...
:warning: spoiler :warning:
SANTAS FAKE

Yep, I did it. You guys can cry now.

I'm getting an iPod nano.
Oh. My. Gosh. Prove it! NOWS! >='(

EDIT: ZOMG UR LYING >=(. I SPOKE 2 A REAL SANTA 2DAY LOL!

EDIT2: LOL SANTA SAYS UR MEAN AND U SHUD NOT GET NY PRESSIES DIS YR

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who else would have the milk and cookies I leave him then :(??. Who told you that chris chringle is not real? THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, I saw santa last week and he said I was a good boy and that I was going to get lots of presents.

My mom also said that she would get me a new sound system for my pc. Other than that I dont really know what Im getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom