What are you getting from santa 0/

Best answers
I'm probly gonna wind up with a free car wash token, and gettin my wisdom teeth pulled.

<sarcasm> yay </sarcasm>

maybe .. Just maybe . if im really lucky ... I'll have enough $$ to buy meself an electric guitar and a distortion pedal [I doubt it]

[my parents dont know me very well, and aparently the stuff I like is too expensive, So I dont get anything. Even tho they don't ask me what I want.

Owell, =p I'm not a christian/catholic [whatever], so I should be happy if I get coal.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess i'm going to get nothing this year from the way it seems, because my mum is a neglective peace of crap. I try to get myself a job & she's all like "NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET A JOB" but the funnie thing is she said to me & my uncle "it hurts for me to see you with nothing". I don't want lies this christmas, but it seems like that's what i'm getting as a nice present to make me feel better (not) :(.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I guess i'm going to get nothing this year from the way it seems, because my mum is a neglective peace of crap. I try to get myself a job & she's all like "NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET A JOB" but the funnie thing is she said to me & my uncle "it hurts for me to see you with nothing". I don't want lies this christmas, but it seems like that's what i'm getting as a nice present to make me feel better (not) :(.
Don't you hate those neglective parents. The ones who put a roof over your head, and food on your plate, and an internet connection to go on so you can complain about it. They're so god damn greedy I tells ya.

Remembered another present I'm asking for, I'm hopefully getting a TV / DVD-player combo thinger to put in my room at school.

Best answers
Probably some clothes. And other things to fill up my dorm in college. Nothing expensive like a TV though :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Santa is giving me a Santa costume for my cat.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Don't you hate those neglective parents. The ones who put a roof over your head, and food on your plate, and an internet connection to go on so you can complain about it. They're so god damn greedy I tells ya.

Remembered another present I'm asking for, I'm hopefully getting a TV / DVD-player combo thinger to put in my room at school.
If have to acheive life goals & have a good employment history if I want a decent future :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom