What are you doing while waiting for 1.3?

Best answers
I'm playing Civ4, Heroes 3, Starcraft, CS, and Age of Mythology.

I like classic games, and my comp sucks to bad for the new ones :(

Best answers
Im playing esf with super bots, learning modeling, training(martial arts, etc),etc... lots o things to do.:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animal Crossing: Wild World FTW. o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Computer related? Working on my movie. Though, i haven't really been waiting for 1.3 that I haev to do something to pass the time.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
umm .. working on 1.3? xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing WoW. :x

Oh wait, i'm the one making 1.3, damnit...

Best answers
Playing FIFA 2006, NBA LIVE 2006. Traying to studdy...........and many other things not related to the computer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing the CSI series for PC. Training my condition, jump and arm strengh cause me and a friend think of going freerunning in the summer (itll be great). Doing various stuff in teh fire department. Learning the guitar. School. Some ESF. Mapping for BTL and some freelance mapping to ^^ Snowboarding in winter and riding my bike all the other seasons :p

Thats basicly it ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using the internet, doing my schooling & playying games (can you guess with ones? :p).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole 'living' thing seems to be taking up most of my time. And lately, living has involved alot of studying. I guess I'm studying while I wait for 1.3.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Working on ZEQ2, playing basketball, Working on ZEQ2, going out with friends, playing around with ZEQ2's new and awesome build, going to gym and last but not least =] Working on ZEQ2...thank you for joining us, this is Super Vegetto, live.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Working on ZEQ2, playing basketball, Working on ZEQ2, going out with friends, playing around with ZEQ2's new and awesome build, going to gym and last but not least =] Working on ZEQ2...thank you for joining us, this is Super Vegetto, live.
I dunno why but I get the feeling a great portion of your life is taken up by Zeq2 XD

For myself I'm: Going to art college, modelling for fun, hanging out with friends, working on 1.3 model pack, playing ESF 1.2, looking for work, playing Sim2, and Galciv2.

Best answers
boring to dead mostly, chilling out with ma friends ^^ drinking coffee.. playing hidden, sword of mana and maybe css, waiting for 1.3 :p running thru the city naked...

Best answers
anything i can .... partys .... martial arts .... prince of persia 2 .... counter strike 1.6 ..... music ... school ... ANYTHING!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
waiting for bleach naruto eps playing css , hl , action hl , dod ,brainbread , tony hawk's , naste games , guity gear !!!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I dunno why but I get the feeling a great portion of your life is taken up by Zeq2 XD

For myself I'm: Going to art college, modelling for fun, hanging out with friends, working on 1.3 model pack, playing ESF 1.2, looking for work, playing Sim2, and Galciv2.
XD Yep haha it's like drugs now =D

Oh and forgot to add I have school but I dont count it in, and modeling for fun like you mentioned ^_^

And say =ooOooO...1.3 model pack? =OooOo

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Working to upgrade my pc, buying games with the money that im supposed to use on my pc and getting my mapping skills up again after losing all my maps in a format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom