What are super bots?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what are they?? when i try to enter the super bot menu with = nothing happens. do i have to download them? if so where. im a 3rd day newbie and need to get some good training with bots and the norm ones are either too easy or too hard, btw is it possible to beat teh max diff ones cause it seems like thay automatically tele whenever i try to hit them... idk, im deffinitely new so i need as much help as i can get. thnx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hiei Jaganshi said:
what are they?? when i try to enter the super bot menu with = nothing happens. do i have to download them? if so where. im a 3rd day newbie and need to get some good training with bots and the norm ones are either too easy or too hard, btw is it possible to beat teh max diff ones cause it seems like thay automatically tele whenever i try to hit them... idk, im deffinitely new so i need as much help as i can get. thnx
They are normal bots with a starting PL oif a fiew million and are partly invisible. You can edit that. Oh and they also have a special laser (superbot laser) wich drains your PL and slows you down. With out using upthe ki of the bot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and they keep on beam jumping which makes a person furious.
And to avoid their laser, just simple melee them by teleporting into them, trust me it works.
And if the bots are too hard, change settings, eg. make melee less usable, like make it 40% or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somethings wrong is they don't show up. They should. Anyways, definiton:

Super - Something of the greater sense.

Bot - Automated human-like bot, with somewhat AI (Artificial Intelligence). They fight you.

Super+Bot = super bot.

Super bot - Super human-like robot.

go through it again and make sure you dont cancel anything while adding them. they are pretty damn hard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to have team mode on to play with them on your server. Practically it's just a harder version of the bots made to be eqiuvelent to that of playying esf online, & they can pwn you :p.

Best answers
lol, Super bots aren't just invisible, they are almost INVICINBLE! lol... I dont even bother fightin them, I have a super bot set at 199 mill PL. Only so when I want someone to kick my bum... :O They only way I have killed one, is to set my PL over 700mill, and Spam beams and such.. lol... Just play agasint a "best" bot, its the same as super... just super had advantages

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
lol, Super bots aren't just invisible, they are almost INVICINBLE! lol... I dont even bother fightin them, I have a super bot set at 199 mill PL. Only so when I want someone to kick my bum... :O They only way I have killed one, is to set my PL over 700mill, and Spam beams and such.. lol... Just play agasint a "best" bot, its the same as super... just super had advantages
Super bots are as easy as normal bots. They are just super strong. Invisible and drain your PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom