What annoys you the most in ESF?

What annoys you?

• Being called a hacker by people who hardly even plays.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being kicked or banned just for being better than the server admin.

• Beam Spammers who just won't quit.

• People who become overly arrogant just because they killed you once.

• Being Throw-Laser assaulted by Frieza users.

• Being hunted down constantly by someone better than you, keeping you from being able to do much.

• Insults like "I bet you're 10 and have no g/f and you play 24/7 u n00b" just because you're better.

• Hackers that just cause trouble for everyone in the server.

• Total voters
Best answers
I actually enjoy hackers......which is sad but if you were in the Kai server, most of which were from zen, kai and a new clan, I faced off against a guy named cold blooded who was obviously hacking...and i enjoyed it so much beating him 10-5...

I hate the 10 year old stuff...that is the worst...it doesn't bother me as in "Damn i hate it when they call me that" but it just gets over used and annoying to read...

Best answers
Between #6 #7 and #8 but i chose #6 since is the one that happens more frequently to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I dont play much, but im pretty damned good at esf. which leads me into my choice:

When someone continuously hunts you down. You're their primary target. You try to escape, but noooo, that ****head wont leave you alone. I hate that D:

Best answers
Beam spammers annoy me. I'm not specially good, so the only time I've been acused of cheating was by someone that had no idea what combos are. After I comboed him a few times he acused me of cheating and did his best to insult me, moments afterwards he was begging me to tell him the combos, insulted me again when I told him to "Bite me". The kid gave me a laugh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being Throw-Laser assaulted by Frieza users

Awwww.... something that Logan does repeatively to me whenever i face him. Note to everyone who wants to face Logan..... he's impossibly good with Frieza

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Being Throw-Laser assaulted by Frieza users

Awwww.... something that Logan does repeatively to me whenever i face him. Note to everyone who wants to face Logan..... he's impossibly good with Frieza
Not if you know how he fights >.>

You should have a none of the above. None of it annoys me. It's a game- I don't care what they call me, i just mute them if they have a microphone, and don't read what they say if I'm too lazy to mute them. Or I laugh at them for being naive(stupi mozilla not letting make the i with 2 dots on top)

Tip to Kidboy 17: Every frieza user is the same- They all use the lazer at the same time. If you stay still for a second they will use it- at that time move out of that. And because they are dumb and press the right mouse button they have no ki left, and that's when you go in for the kill :) (I'm not calling logan dumb)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People that complain that you are using beams, simple melee, advanced melee, or throws too much.
"omg why do you keep throwing/shootng/hitting me, blah blah blah"

And people who just run their mouth and make excuses for loosing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Very true...unfortunately....I used to be able to switch-up the way I fight back in the 1.1 days and early 1.2 days. Now...its the same old thing...but I don't care because I still have fun. Especially without ~Kai~ riding me around.

Tip to Kidboy 17: Every frieza user is the same- They all use the lazer at the same time. If you stay still for a second they will use it- at that time move out of that. And because they are dumb and press the right mouse button they have no ki left, and that's when you go in for the kill :) (I'm not calling logan dumb)
Very true. If the frieza you're fighting is good, do not stand still for more than a second. I personally can line up my shot and shoot you in under 2 seconds so you need to keep moving.

However, most frieza players overuse the laser, such as using the rapid-fire too often and missing all the time. I only use the rapid-fire after throwing or if I know I'll hit. Otherwise I use the single-laser. Beats the crap out of ki and gen balls.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:

You should have a none of the above. None of it annoys me. It's a game- I don't care what they call me, i just mute them if they have a microphone, and don't read what they say if I'm too lazy to mute them. Or I laugh at them for being naive(stupi mozilla not letting make the i with 2 dots on top)
You have a fit when you're being double/triple/quadruple teamed by the less-skilled players. Dont even try to lie <_< >_>.

As for the Frieza thing: For some reason, all Frieza users suck at side hits (Logan included). I have no idea why. Just dont allow the person to throw you and you're in good shape.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Even though i hate "beam spammers", there is nothing more annoying then people who use the finger laser of frieza, and throw spamming and such. So i voted for "Being Throw-Laser assaulted by Frieza users."

Best answers
I vote for not being able to absorb your Spirit bomb when u turn ssj!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
vovich said:
I vote for not being able to absorb your Spirit bomb when u turn ssj!
Ehm, nice vote. But thats not an option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who think they're better than everyone else, and in fact are.

They ruin the fun for everyone else by trying to assert their authority by picking on others and throwing around belittling comments.

It's only when everyone respects each other, as warriors should, when everyone can enjoy themselves. Even in mortal combat, there are the important factors of equality and mutual understanding.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact I can't find any servers with decent ping. It's all on my end, the college's network is just retarded :( Bandwith is on a first come first serve basis and the dudes who are downloading torrents all the time are sucking it all up :(

Best answers
i happen to like runners and some other "bad" people.
they give people ideas like "omg he ran ill just find someone else then.."
which my tact would be based on pretending to run with a beamjumpthing and then flying right at them in the moment they turn to find another target and then they're on the ground in a kiblob, and if they're really lucky, they'll have a bigbang with that..:D
i love morons who doesent get my tricks even toh i used the same thing 50 times.
its really fun to exploit bad habit players into your own advantage. a definite must-try

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What about people who reveal exploits in the Forums or even people who whine all day or better yet people who are the leader of a clan but don't like to have anything clans do.

Those would be my choices if they were on the poll, but since they aren't I voted for the God Complex one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom