What annoys you the most in ESF version 2.0

What annoys you, v2.0

• Admins who abuse their powers for stupid reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who constantly ask how to play and won't even listen to you.

• People who always beamjump run whenever you try to engage them.

• People who abuse the glitches in the game as often as possible.

• Server crashes right in the middle of a fun game.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, its admin abuse. I was abused today by an admin by....talking. Yup. In-game chat. Sad eh? Apparently its ok to threaten people by punishment of slapping and kicking if people...*gasp*....talk in-game! Oh noes what a tragedy! It ruins the fun for everyone!

People seem to forget what the mute option is for...

Best answers
I went with the first choice. It gets annoying after a while when admins abuse their powers for a long period of time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of everything up there, I voted people who beamjump away. There are far more annoying things in the game though.

Best answers
That's true Sub. There can be more annoying things, like when people cuss you out and whine when they lose to you.

nge

Best answers
Eh, the most annoying thing is the lack of deticated servers. That lead me to vote for the first one, the grand majority of admins out there abuse their powers and enforce stupid rules.

I'll admit to occasionally crashing a beam-only server, and use my beam control to the fullest to show them what a lame idea it is to beam only. I can't understand for the LIFE of me why anyone would chose a PS only server, though. Is the mentality something along the lines of "WEE! I GET TO WATCH MY BIGGER NUMBER BEAT HIS SMALLER NUMBER OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I'LL COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT NO ONE ELSE IS ABLE TO WIN OR ENJOY THEMSELVES"? Could someone please clear this up for me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, very true.

I also hate it when the admins abuse their power, like my ping is 600, then he kicks me, that's the onyl reason, I can hold my stance against them(I can get a few frags...), then he says it's irritating and kicks me!!!! I hate it.

And also like said above, get kicked becasue I talk, I have the ability to talk and fight, then he says it ditracts the others and kicks me, unbelievable. :(

Best answers
esf v2?
Anway what annoys me the most are a number of things so I'll just keep it at Most People :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What pisses me off even more than being in a server with a retarded admin is when I host a server and people start making ridiculous demands.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Admins ofcourse. Got banned from 2 more servers for killing the admin today :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, that's bad, Grega, I know what you mean... I beat him with 600 ping and gues what?..... he kicks me!
Hey admins I hope you're reading, pls don't do that again, no one is the best, so there's no reason to kick someone if they are better then you.

Best answers
im back, yaaaa lol anyways, the admin one, i was afk in a server, the admin, who was gohan i think, came up next to me and said move, or spectate, just to piss him off, i side steped, then he tried to melee me, and i was just toying with him, and i get kicked for THIS very reason: Kicked uub Reason: being better than an admin

Best answers
the admin, and the crashing. especially the crashing, therefore voted.

i remember gohan binded my w to exit lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
voted for people who ask how to play

more than this though i hate when you try to tell them how to play and they automatically say "i cant do it" even if its a mindlessly simple move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I see, once more, that "The Player Base" was not an option.
:p I think that's a given, anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who don't enjoy being abused by the greatest admin ever makes me feel sad sometimes. People who complain about stupid crap are annoying too.

@Donniersk: No way in hell you're doing anything at 600 ping. Good luck being frozen in place only to find yourself a mile away every minute.

Best answers
I hate it when you're meleeing somone and you try to power up but they melee you to hell then you die (it's fun doing it to them though lol!)

I also hate it when somone just wont leave you alone with melee

BEAM SPAMMING GRR

When the server crashes lol

nge

Best answers
Eh, energy managment is a part of the game- it's like ammo, you don't get annoyed with people for shooting you because you used all your bullets shooting and need to reload, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
Eh, energy managment is a part of the game- it's like ammo, you don't get annoyed with people for shooting you because you used all your bullets shooting and need to reload, right?
Exactly. Dont complain when people kick you ****less because you have no ki. And dont call them a trans killer if you run out of ki while transed and start transing midfight.

@donnierisk - You got kicked because youre ping was 600. It lags the server and anybody who knows how will kick you for having a 600 ping.

Ill cast my vote for beam spammers. Thanks for interupting my fights, you douchebags

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have said Ness or Smith, but that wasn't an option ;P Crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom