What annoys you the most in ESF version 2.0

What annoys you, v2.0

• Admins who abuse their powers for stupid reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who constantly ask how to play and won't even listen to you.

• People who always beamjump run whenever you try to engage them.

• People who abuse the glitches in the game as often as possible.

• Server crashes right in the middle of a fun game.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People ganging up, especially when you're having a 1v1 in a team server and someone else decides to 'help their teammate out' by going 2v1 on melee, or just shooting you from afar.

nge

Best answers
Eh, that doesn't bug me either. I mean, that's what teamplay servers are for. If a couple of players do it in a FFA server, it gets slightly more annoying, but it's no big deal, really.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes Raven, i agree. I hate people double / triple on me. I mostly want to fight a 1 on 1. I don't really "abuse" my admin powers, I only use them when needed, i don't "slap, slay, kick, or ban" just because someone beats me. But on the other hand, i will warn people who are using lame things, such as keep throwing on the ceiling and kick them again. Or the throw glitch, roll glitch (over 4 hits), people who abuse using candy. Finger laser, beam speam, and so on!..

Anyway, my vote is "People who abuse the glitches in the game as often as possible."

Best answers
i hate it when 3 people melee me and there are four others that beamspams, and it's a teamserver so they can't damage eachother (they were all beginners though--)

Best answers
what annoys me is when somebody joins the game, beam spams, ignores 3 warnings, doesnt read the rules about beam spamming, continues to spam, and when kicked, calls it admin abuse. i think 20 kamehamehas/sbcs is spam.

but hey, thats just me.

seb

Best answers
Bah, Admins in server that ban you for being better then them :tired:

Best answers
I hate the people who tell me to leave the server when I own them. most of the time.. its my own server too. LOL. I was thinking, wouldnt that make them a hypocrite? all they want is to be better than everyone else, but when they suck, they insult =/ lol...

Best answers
What about when you're trying to bs somone for fun and some ****** decides to ruin the fun by continuously meleeing you, that makes me so angry XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who ask how to play. On the server I'm on most of the time, if they were to just read the notice when they join they can be directed to the esf manual, the esf-world flash manual or the PTGN forums.

nge

Best answers
Eh, unless you are the server owner, you shouldn't be telling people what to do. Even if you are, unless you clearly state something you shouldn't expect people to just know.

You know when a girl says, "You know what you did." And you have no clue? Yeah, it's a lot like that and I still hate it here. So don't go yelling at me for doing something I was expected not to do joining a server with no clear indication not to.

If they want to fight you, either fight them back or go create your own server. Don't just join a public server and say, "I AM TRYING TO BS/PS FGTY" because that server is a public place for everyone to enjoy, not just yourself. It's ment to be played to the standard.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To elaborate, the standard is anything goes except for exploits, beam spamming, and ganging up on Zeonix because I swear to God I will ****ing ban you, you mother*******!

nge

Best answers
Well, I'll beamspam you. But only cause I care.

::Woahedit:: Sub where did your post go?

Best answers
People that tag me with basic melee and then run. As well as people that hit you and then swoop WAY back then drift. Its IMO one of the most annoying styles there is. That, plus no one wants to PS and will do everything in their power to not go into a PS. Tis sad times. :(

Best answers
evm is the most annoying. admins make an evm server then think their all godly when they keep blowing you up with their 125 mil kames. god evm should be conserted a cheat so vac can do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom