What an idiot!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, it was supposed to be a cute joke I guess, and I would have thought it would have been cuter if the girl just said it :p. But still, pretty dumb.

Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Yea its one of those jokes...
yea one of those jokes that u get when u r high or something anwya stupid joke wut was he thinking anways guess he wasnt

Best answers
imo i think they should have arrested the lil girl(I mean she DID hand them the note :p)

Best answers
LMAYO. I reckon that'd be a kickass birthday present, "My Dad got arrested for robbing a bank...kinda."

Best answers
Maybe if he knew the teller that she handed it too then it woulda been ok or if it was a b-day card and gave it to the teller and it said that but otherwise thats the dumbest idea of a joke i have ever heard of, it wasn't even funny except for the part that he got arrested for being a dumb ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sowweh ;_;

just wanted to express the difference between an idiot, and an honest fool....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
sowweh ;_;

just wanted to express the difference between an idiot, and an honest fool....
Point made. Some people shouldnt be allowed to have expensive graphics cards... or children for that matter.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
"OH PLEASE HELP ME I CUT UP MY GFX CARD :(". Now he has to fork more money out of his pocket if he wants another one.

If he wanted to play a joke, then why didn't he just do something that wouldn't have so much law enforcement in the whole joking scene. Also considering he's 45, he should of known better :\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.................hahahah what a maroon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom