What about the weekly photo or a clip or something ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there is nothing new this week what with the photo or clip or something new to read or watch ????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed it?

There it is.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is nothing new this week what with the photo or clip or something new to read or watch ????
DALTE was supposed to give me a pic but never did. I have nothing to show

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you just wait.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Something will come up eventually.

Best answers
Dalte should be the new pr guy

Not gonna lie I look forward to Sundays because of the awesome stuff that's been released since Deverz took over, but if nothing is coming out this week I wont complain because I remember how random POTW's releases were before he stepped up.

But seriously Dalte should be the new pr guy

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I so cannot wait for esf final to come out! the pictures that have been shown are amazing, every time another POTW comes out i get even more excited about it. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Dalte should be the new pr guy

Not gonna lie I look forward to Sundays because of the awesome stuff that's been released since Deverz took over, but if nothing is coming out this week I wont complain because I remember how random POTW's releases were before he stepped up.

But seriously Dalte should be the new pr guy
Dalte has enough on his hands with all those 'mmmmmmmmm...'s and all that sexy dancing, and little known fact, he also does some stuff with particles & effects. If he were the PR guy, he'd explode. And mmmmmmm... it'd be a delicious, fancy, eye-melting explosion, too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dalte has enough on his hands with all those 'mmmmmmmmm...'s and all that sexy dancing, and little known fact, he also does some stuff with particles & effects. If he were the PR guy, he'd explode. And mmmmmmm... it'd be a delicious, fancy, eye-melting explosion, too.
Bro your starting to creep me out! :-/

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe he was so disgusted by your sig that he doesn't want to come here anymore ? :O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yup that's probably the case, because that sig is kinda gay!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
xD then i better not add dalte to my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom