What a great day..

Best answers
So I sign up to the forums and download ESF 1.2.3. (I want that one cause it works with bots) First things furst. It wont scan it. My virus checker just stops instantly on the ESF installer. Wierd? Yeah. Also I noticed that my virus checkers settings had been changed pretty much allowing anything bad to happen like that. Then when I had set it back and tried to install ESF the install button was grayed out. Last time I trust mods..

What a cracking day

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So I sign up to the forums and download ESF 1.2.3. (I want that one cause it works with bots) First things furst. It wont scan it. My virus checker just stops instantly on the ESF installer. Wierd? Yeah. Also I noticed that my virus checkers settings had been changed pretty much allowing anything bad to happen like that. Then when I had set it back and tried to install ESF the install button was grayed out. Last time I trust mods..

What a cracking day
The Installation is grayed out because you have to launch half-life once through Steam. (Launching it, create a single player game and quit the game is enough) If you don't do that, the Installation can't find Half-Life. So, either way you are not using Steam, or you never downloaded or ran Half-Life once. Besides the point, this Modification does not contain any virusses what so ever.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, happens to a lot of people. I'm thinking for 1.3, the installer should have some text pop up saying you need to run Half-Life 1 once if the next button is greyed out.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yep, happens to a lot of people. I'm thinking for 1.3, the installer should have some text pop up saying you need to run Half-Life 1 once if the next button is greyed out.
and what makes you two think he does use steam.
seriously most people with 1 or few posts that have problem with esf dont even use steam .
maybe the installer should have a text pop up saying you need to use steam to run esf and if you dont use steam dont come crying to us:yes:

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

What a cracking day
Maybe next time you should learn how to read the installation instructions.

Notice how it's in bold.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, you dont power-read through the bolds man.

trust me on that one, itll save you the restitching of your fingers

*shudder*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah because ESF is obviously some computer-nuking virus software to **** with your life.

Man...read the instructions. Installing ESF is not that hard. If you rush it and demand immediate results, you're just going to get angry...

...oh wait. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom