Best answers
Now smo ill say you do a damn good job on all your models i check all of your dev journals from ghp to dmz etc etc this only one thing that drives me nuts about your models...I love how you put soo much detail on your models down to even the tinyest things but please for the love of god please make some kind of hands for them so it doesn't look like they all are wearing oven mittins or something heh...thats all and good job on the piccollo model as always your the best :p ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Watergate
he smo... u make so kickass models.... why u dont release ur own modelpack with all models u did for esf?
Sorry to burst ur bubbles, but i think he only did 2, SSJ3 goku and SSJ goku.

Originally posted by *HurleyBoy*
please make some kind of hands for them so it doesn't look like they all are wearing oven mittins or something heh
OMFG read the first post THE HANDS ARENT SKINNED YET! god!

Best answers
Nice models.All of them your making lately are based off that goku model you made.Look great.Maybe you could make a mystic gohan for esf.If you haven't already.I don't know what the one you did is for.I admire your work.Maybe you could help me with finding something to make models.I want to model but don't have any programs that let me model.Great work keep it up.

Best answers
My god, that's perfect. You are my favorite modeler on the forums!
You go Smo.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2-Goku
Nice models.All of them your making lately are based off that goku model you made.Look great.Maybe you could make a mystic gohan for esf.If you haven't already.I don't know what the one you did is for.I admire your work.Maybe you could help me with finding something to make models.I want to model but don't have any programs that let me model.Great work keep it up.
read some stickies, one that LISTS ALL MODELLING PROGRAMS!

Best answers
Smo, can you release the BD SSJ goku??? Even the GHP version, because someone would probly convert it...You're a VERY GOOD modeller, your models kick ass

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his models are great, but he probably wont release it, i suggest you go get his SSJ-SSJ3 goku models. Theyre for ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom