Wewt wewt, Starcraft 2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't Blizzard announce at some point that they would only be making MMOs from now on?

I want a SC2 strategy game damnit :/ I really hope they do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I hope it's balanced this time, too. :0\

I dunno. I'm now into Warhammer, so my appetite is pretty satiated (even though Dark Crusade ruins a lot of things).

EDIT: http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/727/727892p1.html

If you look there they say they "are not content with being just an MMO company."

Best answers
damn streight they'rnt, i'd like to see another installment of warcraft, just for all the sick mods that game had... oh man, such fun i had.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Yeah. I hope it's balanced this time, too. :0\

I dunno. I'm now into Warhammer, so my appetite is pretty satiated (even though Dark Crusade ruins a lot of things).

EDIT: http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/727/727892p1.html

If you look there they say they "are not content with being just an MMO company."
Starcraft is one of the most balanced game I've ever played.

Anyways, this is going to happen eventually, when it finally comes it should come as no surprise to anyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Didn't Blizzard announce at some point that they would only be making MMOs from now on?

I want a SC2 strategy game damnit :/ I really hope they do it.
Man I hope you're wrong Hitokiri. I'm sick of MMO's. SICK of them. Even Phantasy Star Universe was kind of a dissapointment. If it isn't a strategy then I'm giving up on it right now.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i hope they bring back SC ghost on the next gen...
StarCraft: Ghost was postponed indefinitely. The chances that we will see it resumed anytime soon are pretty slim at the moment.

Hopefully, Blizzard will produce a StarCraft 2. especially since the first game's ending was left open. I'm curious to see the Zerg-Protoss hybrid that was mentioned in the secret mission.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Starcraft is one of the most balanced game I've ever played.
ROFL. If Zerg rushing is everyone's idea of balance, then we're doomed for StarCraft 2. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember there was this big scam about "leaked starcraft 2" information a long time ago.

it said that like the new rae had shields and could regenerate. and that carreirs got an upgrade that let them hold like 24 intercepters. and that zealots got an upgrade to have photon cannons

and that all the terran buildings could lift off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom