Western Blue in teh Xbox?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I opened up inside my xbox since its broken. I looked inside and there's a Western Blue Harddrive. If I use it on my computer, will it work?

I'm just wonderng. D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it would, although it'd only be like 8GBs, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's 8GBS. I have over 200 Albums in my XBOX. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Official HDD size for the XBox is 8GBs D=.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I heard that there are some that have 10 gig hard drives. Mine has a 120 gig hard drive.
Well that's because you or someone who modded your XBox put that 120GB HDD in :p.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
I opened up inside my xbox since its broken. I looked inside and there's a Western Blue Harddrive. If I use it on my computer, will it work?

I'm just wonderng. D:
Xbox1 used standard IDE drives, so yes.

Best answers
Smith| said:
Well that's because you or someone who modded your XBox put that 120GB HDD in :p.
Thanks Smith!!! Your not supposed to tell anyone, my x-box is supposed to be special, better than anyone else's.

Actually, Im buying a nice computer case and putting all of th x-box parts into it. Its going to be awesome, I'll post pics when I get it done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive heard of somebody modding their Xbox so they can play with a mouse and keyboard. This was back when EBGames had their no-questions return policy, so the guy killed a few boxes to get it to work. Is this possible? I sure as hell would rather play with a mouse and keyboard over a controller.

Best answers
If you do a chipless x-box mod then you can install linux and get a usb adapter to use a usb keyboard/mouse, but im not sure if you can use the keyboard/mouse for just linux or for x-box games also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom