Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw that I am watching that show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two words: "Operation Mongoose". Really starting to hate America, even more than I do already. It's all fun and games when America blows people up and sabotages stuff in other countries for selfish and ridiculous reasons, but when someone else does it, it's "Terrorism". Why this rant? Just saw some new game on Steam called "Tropico 3", and was disgusted by the game's synopsis. Not saying Taliban are morally good people, but wow, America. Should rename to "United States of Hypocrisy and Ignorance".

Plis dnt ban me, i'm durnk.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tropico 3 was developed in Bulgaria, not America. Define ignorance.

And really, Britain's history isn't any better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We more or less stopped after WWII, you didn't.

That aside, Tropico 3 wasn't the point of my...point though, just that the description of the game, reminded me of your own terrorism, then I saw this Taliban parody.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two words: "Operation Mongoose". Really starting to hate America, even more than I do already. It's all fun and games when America blows people up and sabotages stuff in other countries for selfish and ridiculous reasons, but when someone else does it, it's "Terrorism". Why this rant? Just saw some new game on Steam called "Tropico 3", and was disgusted by the game's synopsis. Not saying Taliban are morally good people, but wow, America. Should rename to "United States of Hypocrisy and Ignorance".

Plis dnt ban me, i'm durnk.
It's called reality. Get used to it. :|

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That aside, Tropico 3 wasn't the point of my...point though, just that the description of the game, reminded me of your own terrorism, then I saw this Taliban parody.
Read the description for Tropico 3 again:

Engage in a tropical power trip! Become the dictator of a remote island during the Cold War. Charm, persuade, intimidate, oppress, or cheat your people to stay in power! Are you a kind and generous leader? A corrupt and ruthless tyrant ruling with an iron fist? Turn your island into a tourist paradise or an industrial power. Make promises to the electorate or slander political adversaries to get the crucial votes for the upcoming elections. Send your avatar to congratulate the people, visit the island of another player, or just sun-bathe on the Caribbean beach.

Play the Cold War superpowers against each other to your maximum advantage. Tropico 3 offers a tongue-in-cheek, light-hearted take on real world issues like third world politics, corruption and totalitarian regimes.
Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/23490/

Bolded and underlined for emphasis.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
We may not have been involved in Vietnam but we've been in just about every other conflict America's started. And after we finally conquered the "land of the free" with money and power where armies failed, thanks Federalists, the only reason Britan slowly stopped being an empire was because we- or rather, those in charge of us- were much too busy managing America's wealth to expand England's comparatively insignificant resources.
And that's just including our most obvious operations. We tag team countries all the time in far more subtle, and devious ways. Our intelligence agencies do a little more than tap phone lines, Ness.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blocked by owner of video. Yay for country restrictions >.>

In any case google translate solves the issue.

Nice campagin though. Shame its to americanized. Then again thats to be expected from a US show ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom