Were is everyone

Best answers
Were is everyone, there like 200 people on the forums daily, but there is only 3 ESF servers, and there are only 3 -5 people in them at a time? Were does everyone play at?

Best answers
I don't know but you go to EarthLeague don't you?Now you are really making me scared!:scared:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its true... forums are more popular than the game itself... i guess people play on lan with their bots....or people just have more fun talking than playing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you're playing on steam... it's becuase most people haven't switched over yet. I don't know about WON, since i uninstalled my old CS.

MaX

Best answers
...ive been seeing about 30-50 servers up daily..WON that is..

Best answers
blehhhh, nobody can play ESF yet (from what I have seen) on STEAM. When I try to connect to a WON server from steam it gives me an error. I saw a server on Steam once for ESF (OMG!!!), but the F***ing admin had put a password so I couldn't connect on the server.
*tears hair out

Best answers
ssjFajita said:
blehhhh, nobody can play ESF yet (from what I have seen) on STEAM. When I try to connect to a WON server from steam it gives me an error. I saw a server on Steam once for ESF (OMG!!!), but the F***ing admin had put a password so I couldn't connect on the server.
*tears hair out
There are players on STEAM :warning: Maybe you don't connect at the correct time. ANd of course steam isn't compatibale with WON o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AlphaLonewolf, you have to think of the different timezones, some people live in america, some people live in the uk as myself, i always find alot more servers during night time than during the day, that is because most americans have come home from school/work and on there pc at about 9pm in the uk,

best thing, try to find out other peoples timezones and plan a meeting with them, playing ESF :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
its true... forums are more popular than the game itself... i guess people play on lan with their bots....or people just have more fun talking than playing
That's so funney but very very true.

I chat here much more then I play.

I think that there is servers and you aren't seing them cuz ho can't there be any?

Best answers
Jayster said:
AlphaLonewolf, you have to think of the different timezones, some people live in america, some people live in the uk as myself, i always find alot more servers during night time than during the day, that is because most americans have come home from school/work and on there pc at about 9pm in the uk,

best thing, try to find out other peoples timezones and plan a meeting with them, playing ESF :)
Don't forget all those Dutch people!

Yea Steam doesn't have that many servers yet (that work).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest I don't play esf. I do hang around on the boards but again I don't really post much. I guess I just havn't seen any topics that interest me lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom