Well You tell me

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are many threads in this section that have game mode ideas in them. Just look around for them.
-

I've always been a supporter of a capture the flag mode.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone mentioned an "Defend the World" Mode or something like that.

An BIG KI BALL would come slowly from the sky and you and youre Friends have to try to Block it. And to get stronger you either have to fight each other for PL or wish. And then try to block again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a variation of that called 'Heroes and Villains' in which the evil team have to destroy some NPC's (nameks, humans, shamolians etc) which only have like 10hp or something. It would be round-based like CS. The good team get 5 frags for each evil guy they kill, and the evil team get 1 frag for each NPC they kill and 2 frags for each Good member they kill. The NPC's respawn over time, and the first to X amount of frags wins.

I'd also like to see round based variants of Free For All (Last Man Standing) and Team Mode (like CS).

Best answers
This few game modes you guys suggested is actually, not bad. Good!

DMW

Best answers
My cuz had an idea for a kill the king mode. He wants 12 person on the team to be leader and a bit stronger than the rest of the team, and to win simply kill him.I said well mayby if his pl was at least twice as high as the rest of his team and his hp was like 3x that it may be an ok game mode but i told him i would post it cuz he wants some opinions.He would do it himself but he is grounded for stealing sigh kids these days and he is only 12 years old.I just had an idea well like two of my own i was thinking along the lines of ut2k4's invasion with saibamen or saiyans or whatever,first all players are on teams and a hord of saibamen enter the lv, the game is in rounds to lose every one must die in 1 round,every round the saibamen get stronger up until the final round when they are super strong,the only thing about this is that it will have to use bots i guess and that may make the game crash as i read and am told alot.My other mode I like to call the Chosen 1.When the game starts first person to get a kill becomes the chosen 1,when someone is chosen they are dramatically powered up until some 1 kills them and whoever kills them becomes the chosen 1,and the way to win is to get frags as the chosen 1,the only thing about this mode I dont like is that all members would just shoot beams to frag the chosen 1 so i decided to post this anyway so you guys other esf players can tweak it to make it better,I'm jsust posting any idea i got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom