Best answers
i see alot of gohans floatin around lately so i gave it a crack.....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face is nice but the body looks humped over.. makes him look kind of bumpy. Though it could just be the angle of the picture.

Best answers
yeah hes not hunched over i made him standin strait, and also my 3d card isnt installed on this comp yet so the milkshape screenshots r a lil messy at the moment

Best answers
your getting better, that model is great compared to what youve done previously

keep it up

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, the more you make, the better they get! Keep pumpin them out!

Best answers
thank you. ive already wrapped up a new vegetto, i did it so fast because he had the same shirt and pants as gohan so all i needed was new boots gloves and a head, does anybody want to see that?

Best answers
What a silly question of course we do!

Best answers
allllright then, stick around if u wanna see it, as soon as i get the pics onto ranchoweb they will be here

*edit* in fact here it is now!!! ok the render is a lil blurred cause like i said, no 3d card yet....

Best answers
All looks good for the hair the hair is very icky should I say not tall enough more spikes, do I need to continue?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very nice but *gasp* he has sacks under his eyes! u made a drunken veggeto!

Best answers
as for what vegetto said, it does have a ton of spikes, ill post the ssj pic so u can see them better and from a closer view, and as for what optional said, ur right ill clean that up

*edit* ok heres ssj just so u can see he has a bunch of spikes as my reference pics showed them, but also note the slop look, for u guys who dont read the whole thread, my 3d card isnt installed so it is showing the back faces on the ears and some of those spikes, its not like thats how the model looks....so keep that in mind!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom