Well..What Can I Say...I Was Busy

Best answers
Well remember in my Lightsabre hilt thread i said i was gonna animate it.. Well i did and put together graphics as well. I just didnt have a site to host it on and i was kinda lazy to find someone till recently. Soo without further adu. Here it is..It comes in different colors too. Not all of them but like 3 colors that i kinda like. Red and Green are not in it..didnt really think of it at the time but o well.

http://anime-overload.com/files/LightsabreSwing_combo.zip

yes i know its in zip form but get over it..heh.

and here is a lil pic of it.

-Credits:
Model: NeLo
Animation: NeLo
Graphics: NeLo

-Coming Soon...

Decided to model a gun and have the Lightsabre block the shots. Thats what i have decided to do next..

Retired
Best answers
hmm this is a bit in the grey area, but I will move to to the models section. because it's an animated model you made. i'll leave a redirection in the artwork forum.

on-topic: very nice, looks pretty pro if you ask me. there is no way I could do that. also nice sound addition ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looking really good. Nice detail. !_!

Best answers
thx guys im glad it actually looks pro aha. Anyway i need more critz guys give me some posts! :yes:

Best answers
Where do you hold this thing from? I mean those things stiking out not only look too long, they look very uncomfortable... BTW is this gonna be for JA?

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
its great (almost perfect)

uhm..you missed the clip with wich they hang it to their belts;)

Best answers
MatiasG said:
Where do you hold this thing from? I mean those things stiking out not only look too long, they look very uncomfortable... BTW is this gonna be for JA?

No its just something i made, and thats how it suppose to be on the end of the hilt. you dont necessarly have to hold it at the bottom.

Best answers
The model and effect is perfect. Animation seems abit odd.. like its dangling from a string.. not being held by someone. Looking forward to the next one :smile:

Best answers
Ya i figured that too. Im still looking into how the sabre swing effect feels and looks like its strong and dangerous. So im still studying on the lightsabre. But im sure that in the next one, it wont look so dangly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom