Well were ready to start making new models!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Yep we are know all waiting the arival of esf 1.2 which i,m sure will be a great success! (as always it is)
when finaly it does come out i,m all ready to make new models for esf 1.2 like 100% frieza which i have released for 1.1 on esf-world hopefully it will be up soon i,m making a new one for 1.1 as well.
and i would like to say its good to here that 1.2 will run on won system becaz steam lags my comp like hell and last of all i would like to give my congrats to the esf team for making a wonderful mod and for making dragonball z come to life on the pc.

Best answers
SSJ4Holton said:
Yep we are know all waiting the arival of esf 1.2 which i,m sure will be a great success! (as always it is)
when finaly it does come out i,m all ready to make new models for esf 1.2 like 100% frieza which i have released for 1.1 on esf-world hopefully it will be up soon i,m making a new one for 1.1 as well.
and i would like to say its good to here that 1.2 will run on won system becaz steam lags my comp like hell and last of all i would like to give my congrats to the esf team for making a wonderful mod and for making dragonball z come to life on the pc.
You can make the freeza model but it wont be part off the offical esf model due to that your not a member off the team , and if steam lags on your comp get a faster one , you can use WON for 1.2 but anything you find buggy will not be fixed due to the team did all the coding on Steam

Best answers
I,ve already made a frieza model and i meant not part of esf 1.2 but like how you have models on esf-world get what i mean. :)

Best answers
Well i have a 3 gig p4 with 512 megs o ram and a 9800 pro. And mine doesnt lag. If your comp is that fast....id say its prob your internet connection lagging,,,,not steam laggin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom