Well, todays the day for SOS...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i guess we all can be sure when i´ts out i watched the hp the wole day ...wasted time... i shoud´ve have know that it will be releasd in the night or evenin (no offence to the team)

well but i can wait gonna play a bit esf till then or model

Best answers
Yes, It does suck. But oh well, its only the first release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game looks very good, but we stil lhave yet to see if they gameplay matches up to it's looks. Allthough I can't say I'm not impressed so far. I just hope it's fast paced.

Best answers
Well, Truthfully. I dont mind if its fast paced or not..I need something new to play. Rofl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoS Team Member said:
melee isn't in beta, nor will it come within a few weeks

a few months at least
=/ Guess it'l be beams all the way =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, they only said that they lost a few animations, not the code. I doubt that they would leave melee comletley out of the beta, just becuase of a few animations not being there. Most likely the melee will just be incomplete, and they'll fix it in the next patch.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it wasnt that they were lost, just that they were fixing them up a bit, "polishing" them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, unfortunantly, it seems they are taking the whole melee system out for the beta. Read here (near the bottom of page 2)

Best answers
Im not believing crap until I download and play it for myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, no one has said that they'd take it completley out.. they said it won't be "polished" which means it won't be a finished product. Everyone on those forums are just assuming that it's going to be taken out completley for no apparent reason. It is a beta, so I don't think that they would leave the melee system out becuase it's not "polished". Unless I see a post by one of the team members of SOS saying that melee will not be included in the beta, I'm sticking to my opinion. It would just be illogical to leave the melee system out becuase it isn't finished, it's a friggen beta! :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the animator himself has just said

"melee isn't in beta, nor will it come within a few weeks

a few months at least"

its all going pear shapped :( well, i STILL cant wait. but id like to know what in fact were now waiting for...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as you said Solidus, its their fashion to bring things out late. I honestly dont expect to download it until tommorow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Code said:
its comming out within a few hours :yes:
Well, i would'nt get your hopes up is all i can say
I must sound so depressing =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the main dude behind it, i believe, lives in Australia. Hes probably still sleeping in bed =/
(6:50pm here - 6:50am there)

Tox

Best answers
argh! no!

that sucks, but at least it'll definitly be out tomorow.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oh god please dont say that... thats just tempting fate...

G
fate is here to be tempted.. hay fate! tempt this! release SOS 2moro or i killa ur assa! :D but yea, we have something 2 look forware 2 for after school 2moro :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CLOSED.

Hate me all you want I'm just saving the others the time. Make a new thread *after* it's released if you want. This isn't IRC but you're sure as hell acting like it (especially you Fortnox). You've had your fun spamming the hell out of this thread and 50 posts later I'm closing it off. Make a new one after, but not another "let's all scream about how fun it is to wait for the game." C'mon people you can just visit the homepage to find screenshots and data, you don't need to take it up here.

I'm not just trying to ruin your fun. We do have rules, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom